Go-Busters Mission 23
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The One To Carry On the Spirit
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||July 29, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 22||The One To Carry On the Spirit
|Mission 24 >|
|Protect the Tokyo Enetower! Movie >>|
Air date: July 29, 2012
Important things that happened
- Jin is talking to Kuroki about a birthday party for Youko. After hanging up, J accuses him of lying about being alright. As he walks away his avatar starts glitching out.
- Apparently Jin used to work with Youko's mother. While Jin designed Megazords, Youko's mother was a Megazord pilot.
- To protect against the quills, they teleport in the Go-Protectors.
- Youko learns that the real Jin takes damage when his avatar is destroyed. If his avatar is destroyed one or two more times he might even die.
- Voiced by Kusao Takeshi 草尾毅
- Motif - Magnets
- Metavirus: KUTTSUKU 「くっつく」 (to stick)
- Code number: G-49
- Ideal Environment - Places with a lot of iron
- Yet another magnet monster that causes people to stick together. G-49? Ji-shi-ku or jishaku 磁石 the Japanese word for magnet?
- Secondary theme a ninja? He does use "gozaru" a lot, has net armor, a shuriken on his shoulder, and uses a smoke bomb to escape. Third theme, a porcupine? Uses quills and has a haircut that looks like porcupine quills.
- Pineapple. Notice the design under the armor.
- Type Gamma
- Augmentations - Magnet tonfas
- Main command - Stealing from the Enetron Tank and transferring the contents to the subdimension.
- Usami Kei 宇佐見ケイ - Ueno Natsuhi 上野なつひ
- Youko's mother.
- Gorisaki says he's tone deaf. It's funny to be accused of this by Nick who has no sense of direction, which in Japanese is literally "direction tone deafness".
- Youko turns 17 in this episode.
- Apparently Youko's mother was also a tomboy. Jin remarks "She looked better in a pilot suit than a dress." At the end of the episode, Jin reveals that Youko was a "single mother". This explains why we never hear about her dad and why she was raised by the EMC.
- The Go-Protectors seem strangely vulnerable. They can't be used when transformed, and they get destroyed in one shot from Escape's guns. Since these are prototypes, perhaps they'll be part of a power-up later on?
- Third ending song "Worrysome Honey Bunny / Shinpai Honey♡Bunny" 心配 ハニー♡バニー plays for the first time. Sung by Youko and Usada, of course.
- Ueno Natsuhi who plays Youko's mother was a Misa in one of the Eko Eko Azarak movies. She recent blogged about turning 27, which seems to be the magic number since that's similar to Ryuuji and Jin's age.It's funny that Jin says she doesn't look good in a dress, since the actress is a model in real life.
Writer: Kobayashi Yasuko 小林靖子
Director: Katou Hiroyuki 加藤弘之