Go-Busters Mission 26
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Powerful Little Enemy! Command Center SOS
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||August 19, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 25||A Powerful Little Enemy! Command Center SOS
|Mission 27 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 47|
Air date: August 19, 2012
Important things that happened
- Enter creates a Metaroid out of an eraser, but doesn't notice any change and throws it on the ground.
- The Metaroid clings to Hiromu's back and returns to base. It starts erasing data from the Buddyroids and the monitoring equipment.
- The Megazord has the ability to erase memory as well. Since it's a Gamma Type, they need GoBuster-Ou, but the gattai program was erased. So Nakamura proposes doing it manually. The Megazord spawns a Delta Type.
- Since Jin's gattai program is erased, J combines with Ace instead. Together, they take down the Delta Type.
- The Metaroid is eventually found out when J mentions that Hiromu had an eraser stuck on his back.
- Keshigomu = Eraser
- Voiced by Tsukui Kyousei
- Motif - Eraser
- Metavirus: KESU (To erase 消す)
- Code number: K-56
- Ideal Environment - Elementary school, Year 2, class 1
- According to the TV Asahi site, this week's Metaroid is 7cm tall and weighs 35g. On his tiny body is written "Data eraser, KESU, and K-56". When he laughs, he says "Ke-shi-shi-shi".
- A smaller Metaroid than usual. His special ability is to erase data from machines. He calls Enter "oyaben" which is a stylized was of saying "boss/chief".
- Type Gamma
- Augmentations - Data eraser
- Main command - To erase all of the Buster Machines' data.
- Spawns a Type Delta.
- Go-Buster Ace Stag Custom
- Unable to combine into GoBuster-Oh or Hercules, Ace and SJ-05 combine to form this combination. In this form, Ace gets stag horn claws for a left hand and a jet tip rifle for the right hand. Then some other part combines superfluously on Ace's left shoulder.
Enter's Outfit of the Week
- School teacher.
- The first part of Keshigomu/Eraser 消しゴムsure sounds familiar, doesn't it? It's a conjugated version of the Metavirus Kesu/To Erase. Gomu means "rubber" (as some of you One Piece fans may know). Yup, the Japanese word for "eraser" is literally "the erasing rubber".
- At the beginning of the episode, Nakamura is too intimidated by Hiromu to return his pen to him. During the mission, Hiromu's sharp tongue eventually pushes Nakamura to her limit and she tells him to shut up.
- Remixed version of the ending song.
- Gorisaki does the narration for the preview.
- Jin says the phrase "Maji de ikuze!" マジでいくぜ！ which is a throwback to his time in MagiRangers. He says this each time he uses Go-Buster Beet.
Writer: Shimoyama Kento 下山健人
Director: Takemoto Noboru 竹本昇