Go-Busters Mission 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Reason for Fighting
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||April 29, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 09||Reason for Fighting
|Mission 11 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 33|
Air date: April 29, 2012
Important things that happened
- Enter succeeds in transporting about 500 kilograms of Deltanium 39 into the subspace. Deltanium is necessary to create the core of a Megazord.
- Hiromu's sister, Rika, accepts Hiromu's choice to be a Buster.
- Second example of Ryuuji's "weak point" appearing. He overheats then blows up all the enemies in the area (almost involving the other two Busters)
- Dangan means "bullets"
- Motif - Toy gun
- Metavirus - UTSU (To shoot 撃つ)
- Number - D-13
- Ideal Environment - A high-speed world.
- Type Gamma
- Augmentations - High-speed magnum
- Main command - To transport Deltanium39 to the subdimension.
- The substance Deltanium 39 (デルタニウム39) gets its name from the upcoming Megazord that will be constructed from it, Megazord Delta.
- To make up for his bad sense of direction, Nick tries to hitch a ride. At one point, he gets desperate and tries to pretend he's a foreigner by saying English words "Hey" and "touring".