Go-Busters Mission 28
Beware of Chickens!
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||September 2, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 27||Beware of Chickens!
|Mission 29 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Wizard 01|
|<< Go-Busters VS Beet Buster VS J|
Air date: September 2, 2012
Important things that happened
- It starts with Enter trying to communicate with Messiah, but he's getting no response. Apparently the upgrade that Enter was trying to install in 27 had some effect.
- Hiromu is about to go to a fancy party. His sister, Sakurada Rika did the illustrations for a children's book that won an award.
- Apparently Enter is aware of Red Buster's weak point, but not the exact trigger.
- The Metaroid sprays the Busters and the Buglars, changing them into untransformed versions of themselves, Enter, and suited Busters. J rushes in and tosses them in the water, washing off the paint.
- Nick, still in Hiromu's form, takes Rika and rushes her to safety. But when he's not looking, the Metaroid knocks her out and takes on her form.
- After trying a few guesses, Nick ultimately blurts out the Hiromu is weak against chickens.
- Escape is upset with Enter about her lack of contact with Messiah. She even draws Gog and Magog on him.
- Nick shows Hiromu a picture from Rika's book. It's of two dogs, Gog and Magog, which is based on their mother's antique dogs. Then they realize that Escape's guns are named the same way. Both names are based on Anne of Green Gable's antique dogs.
- Jin reveals that Enter stole the Enetron he had in the Subdimension while they were distracted by this week's Metaroid and Megazord. In a previous scene, Enter is telling the creators to do something, which must refer to stealing Jin's Enetron. This must mean that whoever the creators are, they are able to freely move in the subdimension.
- Enter is seen walking in the Subdimension as Messiah goes through some sort of transformation. Enter tells Messiah that it is time for him to evolve.
- Voiced by Murakami Kouya
- Motif: Color spray can
- Metavirus: NURU 塗る (To paint)
- Code number: E-24
- Ideal Environment - Under overhead structures
- Even though there was a Sprayroid in episode 6, this is a different type and voiced by a different actor.
- Since Sprayroid 2 is supposed to be a graffiti artist, he uses a lot of "hip" English words. He refers to Enter as Monsieur Enter.
- Type Alpha
- Augmentations - Color aerosol foam spray finger
- Main command - To annoy the Go-Busters.
Enter's Outfit of the Week
- Opening changes this week. Also new Super Hero Time opening. The new opening uses a lot of fast cuts and action scenes, probably to make the show seem more exciting.
- The ending is also slightly changed to include Jin and J.
- Rumors were that the opening was a sign of a shakeup behind the staff of Go-Busters. Basis of rumors: Some of the lowest ratings for Sentai in a while, a rare change of the opening song (to coincide with Wizard's start?).
- This episode had a 4.4% viewer rating. This has been the highest it's been in seven episodes.
- The narrator's blurb at the beginning is gone. Plus the last few previews have been read by the Buddyroids. Part of the shake up?
- Hirata Kenya (平田 研也), the author of the book has his name in full kanji, because he's apparently a real guy. Even the url at the bottom is real (although obscured) EhonNavi.net. Hirata also wrote the screenplay for Returner and Shinobi. In Go-Busters, the children's book is named "Chicken Rock and the Air Ship".
- Nick wears a tie, which shows up even in bike mode.
- To avoid freezing Hiromu, Nick said chicken with a bullet shot sound obscuring part of the word.
- When Hiromu is turned into Yellow Buster, he keeps checking his chest.
- Before destroying the building that's supposedly the Megazord in disguise, Jin checks by faking a strike.
- Hiromu announces the show name "Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters" in the Super Hero Time opening. The group name is only said once in show so far.
- While Nick has shown himself to be concerned about how Rika feels about him, in this episode it hints that he really likes Rika. Hiromu mentions part of the reason he's going to the party is because Nick hasn't seen Rika in a while. Plus, when they're called away for work, Nick partially untransforms from Bike Mode to try to stop Hiromu from going away from the party.