Go-Busters Mission 19
My Gestalt! Buster Hercules
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||July 1, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 18||My Gestalt! Buster Hercules
|Mission 20 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 41|
Air date: July 1, 2012
Important things that happened
- Chida Nick loses his confidence when he learns that J only thinks of him as "the bike man". He spends the rest of the episode trying different things to regain it. This includes:
- Working out (to build muscles).
- Being a beautifician.
- Doing an Iron Chef spoof, including taking a pepper in hand.
- Being a painter.
- We see a flashback of Nick teaching Hiromu to fight. This is the point where Nick teaches Hiromu to always plunge forward without hesitation. Hiromu's straightforward personality is probably at least partially Nick's fault.
- Voiced by Miyake Kenta
- Motif - A wrench*
- Metavirus - BARASU (To take apart バラす)
- Code number: S-87
- Ideal Environment - A mechanic shop
- Tends to say barabara a lot, which is the Japanese sound of things coming apart. He knows that J called Nick a bike man and mocks him for it.
- Spanner is another word for "wrench", though it may not be common among American English.
- Type Gamma
- Augmentations - All purpose spanner
- Main command - To take apart the Buster Machines.
The new Megazord based on the stolen Buster Machine designs.
- Nick has a martial arts uniform with his name "Nick" on it in katakana.
- Nick gets leopard print finger nails when he becomes a beautician, despite being a cheetah.
- Nick apparently overcomes his lack of direction, since he recognizes that Metaroid's position is close to his own.
- J walks in front of the Metaroid in the way he covers Jin during his scenes.