Air date: September 16, 2012
Important things that happened
- Hiromu stabs Messiah, but he absorbs the blade.
- Hiromu realizes that Enter and Escape are avatars that are composed from the personalities of the people who were sent into the subdimension.
- Hiromu's dad reveals that the Meta Virus works by Messiah infecting a machine or artificial object and turning it half alive. If Messiah teleported back to the real world, he would be able to fuse will all artificial objects or even the Earth itself.
- Enter appears and reveals that the people of the Research Center were transformed into data 13 years ago and absorbed into Messiah.
- Messiah appears and reveals that the creators are the people of the research center turned into data, who are now a part of Messiah.
- Hiromu defeats Enter and destroys Messiah. The Busters escape the subdimension.
TV Asahi site
- Voiced by
- Motif: Messiah
- Ideal Environment - Subdimension
- This is the name of Messiah's offshoot form. In Japanese, aseru means "impatient, irritated" which is a pretty good description of Messiah. It's just funny that they named his subform this.
TV Asahi site
- Type Epsilon
- Augmentations -
- Main command - None, operated manually.
- Hiromu's parents
- Youko's mom
- Resolution Slash! レゾリューションスラッシュ！
- Ace uses a charged up sword to do a simple slash that destroys Enter's Megazord. Named after the new resolve the Busters found when they decided to take down Messiah, knowing that their families are a part of it.
- After scanning an area, the helmet will display "Met-off OK" if it's safe to take the helmet off.
- In the photos, one of the staff members is named Clemens-Maclaine, presumably the French man who gives Enter his famous speech quirk.
- Filmed at the Metropolitan Area Outer Underground Discharge Channel.
Go-Busters Mission 30 Transcript