Go-Busters Mission 12
Do you like to dress up?
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters episode|
|Original air date||May 13, 2012|
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters|
|< Mission 11||Do you like to dress up?
|Mission 13 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Fourze 35|
Air date: May 13, 2012
Important things that happened
- Enter is after the last ingredient necessary to create his new Megazord. A crystal that is in the hands of a Chinese actress.
- We learn that Youko spends her time training or sleeping on her days off instead of studying (Since she doesn't like it). Perhaps foreshadowing for the next episode.
- Motif - Projector
- Metavirus - UTSUSU (To copy 写す)
- Number - F-94
- Ideal Environment - In a crowd of people.
- Type Alpha
- Augmentations - High-grade camera, and a powerful optic projector
- Main command - Pillaging Enetron Tanks and sending it to the subdimension.
Angie Sue - Komiya Arisa. Arisa has dual credits this week for Youko and Angie. Angie Sue is written in western order, probably because this is her English name. Given that she speaks Cantonese, she's very likely from Hong Kong. OL/Woman who is copied by Copyroid - Yurino
- Angie Sue must speak Cantonese since she says "Do jeh" for thank you.
- Enter must be able to manipulate the transfer time for Megazords, since he times this one to appear later, during the press conference.
- Ace throws his Buster Sword and gets another one teleported to him again in this episode.
- From Angie's e-mail, you can see the Go-Buster's e-mail address (email@example.com) as well as her own (firstname.lastname@example.org). She also included a video link to nyutube.com/watch=v0036-3anzcomet.
- email@example.com G-B is obviously Go-Busters, and t is probably for Tokumei. The 6 and the zi are unknown. EO = Enetron Online as a guess from Magenta?.
- "forced speculation on the matter: since six stands in Japanese for Roku, which in turn also translates back to good and record (I'm using google translator here, so don't blame me if I am wrong) the six could stand for an attempt to mimetize the phonetic "Toku" (Very unlikely) or as an attempt to imply that it is a Recording, or that they are the good guys, in the same principle, zi translates to "same" it is not uncommon for company e-mails to use the same name before and after the @ sign for their general contact e-mail (this is specially true to small companies or home business), zi might be an attempt to shorten this scenario, making firstname.lastname@example.org (a mouthfull) into email@example.com. this scenario is more believable if you factor in that Tokumei Sentai is part of the Enentron Online in Japan. hence the squad could adpot a subdomain of eo.jp and have the choice of any letters, picking on zi since their header already states their division."
- An unused Angie Sue poster is used as background of an idol office in Kyouryuuger Brave 28.