Shinkenger Act 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Samurai Sentai Shinkenger episode|
|Action Director||Ishigaki Hirofumi|
|Original air date||April 19, 2009|
|Samurai Sentai Shinkenger|
|< Act 09||DaiTenKuu Gattai
|Act 11 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Decade 13|
Important things that happened
- Takeru announces that with the return of Kajiki and Tora Origami, the Shinkengers are now able to form DaiTenKuu, a combination of Kabuto, Tora, and Kajiki Origami. Takeru selects Ryuunosuke to be Kajiki's pilot and Mako to be Kabuto's pilot, to the displeasure of Chiaki.
- Okakurage appears in the human world and uses his powers to make it rain and have people who come into contact with it lose hope and fall into despair. The Shinkengers engage him and attempt to use the special discs to defeat him. Mako loses her Kabuto disc and Chiaki reclaims it, but instead of giving it to her he attempts to use it. Okakurage uses this opportunity to flee, with Chiaki still unable to use the Kabuto disc due to lack of Mojikara.
- Back at the Shiba mansion, Jii furiously lectures Chiaki and tells him to give him his ShodouPhone, which angers Chiaki.
- Still bothered by Juuzou's comments, Shitari delves into Gedoushuu archives to find new information about the Shiba Clan.
- Jii finds Chiaki and has a talk with him, apologizing for saying too much and telling him to find the "tree" in himself.
- Okakurage returns to the human world and the Shinkengers sans Chiaki have a difficult time defeating him. Chiaki arrives and finds the "tree" within himself, realizing that his Mojikara is big and expansive, just like a tree. He uses his Wood Spear to get high enough in the air to defeat Okakurage.
- The Shinkengers form Shinken-Oh to fight the 2nd life, but are unable to reach Okakurage with him flying in the air. Takeru calls for DaiTenKuu, and Mako gives Chiaki the Kabuto disc, saying that he is better suited for it now than her. Takeru, Ryuunosuke, and Chiaki form DaiTenKuu and are able to defeat Okakurage.
Voiced by Ugaki Hidenari
Kurage = Jellyfish
- Moku No Ji Giri (Wood character slash) - Chiaki imbues his ShinkenMaru with the power of wood and slashes at an opponent.
- DaiGekiTotsu (Great Fierce Crash) - DaiTenKuu slams into an opponent.
- Samurai Gattai - Combination of Kabuto, Kajiki, and Tora Origami. Forms DaiTenKuu.
- DaiTenkuu means "The great sky/vast sky".
- They split up DaiTenkuu's individual parts among three Shinkengers. Takeru takes Tora Origami. Ryuu takes Kajiki. Mako was originally going to control Tora, but Tani proved himself and was the one to use it in the end.
- When people fall under Okakurage and become self-depreciating, Chiaki jokes that they've all turned into Ryuunosuke.