Kamen Rider Geats 29
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lamentation V: Surprise! A Bullfighting Game♥
|Kamen Rider Geats episode|
|Action Director||Fujita Satoshi|
|Original air date||April 2, 2023|
|Fan Rating||4.67 / 5|
|Kamen Rider Geats|
|< Ep 28||Lamentation V: Surprise! A Bullfighting Game♥
|Ep 30 >|
|Aired with Ohsama Sentai King-Ohger 05|
Important things that happened
Kamen Rider Geats
Dunkleosteus Jamato (Ancient Fish Jamato)
- Characteristics: Swords and melee
- Weapon: Blade name: Ran do Cleave (ラン・ド・クリーブ)
- Reporter - Ohura Rimie → リポーター - 大浦理美恵
- Young Neon (4) - Matsuoka Natsuki → 幼い祢音 - 松岡夏輝
- Beroba (20-28) - Namiki Ayaka → ベロバ - 並木彩華
- Chirami (17-28) - Yamazaki Shigenori → チラミ - 山崎樹範
- Archimedel (11-28) - Harumi Shihou → アルキメデル - 春海四方
- Geats Junction - Geats Laser Boost Form
- Aiba Manabu 10th Anniversary
- Glico Papico
- Neon's birthday is April 1st. But it's actually revealed that the Kurama daughter was originally named Akari, who died on her birthday 11 years ago on April 1st. She was replaced by Neon because her father won the Desire Grand Prix. Perhaps her birthday is fitting since April 1st is April Fool's Day.
- Both Akari and Neon mean "light". But in Latin, Neon can also mean "new". A neon light is considered a more artificial source of light than other kinds.
- Everyone in Neon's family have names that mean light. Her father Kousei means "light holy", and her mom Irumi is a homonym for the abbreviation of "illumination".
- This is the first time Archimedel's name is said in the series, despite being in the series since episode 11.
Kamen Rider Geats 29 Transcript