Kamen Rider Ex-Aid 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Targeted Snowy Xmas!
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid episode|
|Action Director||Miyazaki Takeshi|
|Original air date||December 25, 2016|
|Fan Rating||4.45 / 5|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
|< Ep 11||The Targeted Snowy Xmas!
|Ep 13 >|
|Aired with Jyuohger Episode 43|
Important things that happened
Dark Graphite Bugster
Salty Bugster Lvl 3
Voice Maeda Takeshi
- Hinata Kyoutarou - Nomura Hironobu → 日向恭太郎 - 野村宏伸
- Dan Masamune - Takami Hiroyuki → 檀正宗 - 貴水博之
- Saiba Nico - Kurosaki Reina → 西馬ニコ - 黒崎レイナ
Excite (As an insert song)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- DX Gamer Driver Double X Gashats
- DX Buggle Driver
- Kamen Rider Heisei Generations
- No opening sequence this week, but the opening song is used as an insert song.
- The sponsor clip changes the art so that Ex-Aid is dressed as Santa.
- Poppy admits that she's a Buster created from the DoReMiFa Beat game. And Ex-Aid and Brave explain that her name Karino Asuna is a play on "Kari no Naasu" or "pretending to be a nurse".
- The parent's restaurant is named Le Couple.
- Masamune translates to "true founder".
- Saiba sounds like "Cyber". And Nico is probably a reference to Niconico Douga which is Japan's version of Youtube. The site is popular among video game streamers and has a way for chat to comment.