Ultraman R/B 03
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to AizenTech
|Ultraman R/B episode|
|Original air date||July 21, 2018|
|< Episode 02||Welcome to AizenTech
|Episode 04 >|
Important things that happened
Petrification Maju Gargorgon
- Crystal - Stone (石)
- Height - 55 meters
- Weight - 55,000 tons
Name is based on gorgons, the race that Medusa is from.
- Reception - Takigawa Hiromi → 受付係 - 滝川ひとみ
- AizenTech Employee - Suzuki Hirona → アイゼンテック社員 - 鈴木宏那
- AizenTech Employee - Muratsu Kazuya → アイゼンテック社員 - 村津和也
- AizenTech Employee - Kuroda Nagamasa → アイゼンテック社員 - 黒田長政
- AizenTech Researcher - Yoshimaru Takehiro → アイゼンテック研究員 - 吉丸雄大
- Nintendo Switch
- Ultraman Geed the Movie
- R/B Blu-rays
- Under Makoto's father, it was called Aizen Mechanics (Tekkou 鉄工) but Makoto changed it to AizenTech. But in Japanese, they sound the same.
- One of the markets looks like it has a sign saying Tramkya, maybe a reference to Tsuburaya, the company that produces Ultraman shows?
- The kanji on this week's medal that Aizen has at the end is 石/stone since the monster can petrify living creatures.
- During the Crystal corner, the kanji for 魔 was translated to "evil", when it should have been "demon" or "magic".