Lupin VS Pat 31
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||September 9, 2018|
|Fan Rating||... / 5|
|Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger|
|< Ep 30||Surrendering Ganglar
|Ep 32 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Zi-O 02|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Matsuno Taiki (松野太紀)
- Height: 181cm
- Weight: 193kg
- Crime History: 司法取引詐欺
- Crime Skill: 青春の妄想
- Lupin Collection: ひっくり返す (À l’envers)
- Nintendo Labo Drive kit
- Ultra Heroes Expo 2019
- LVSP Blu-ray and DVD promo
- Super Sentai Legend Wars
- Kamen Rider Battle Rush
- Nagatanien Ochazuke
- Nagatanien Hama Soup
- Miki Prune
- Cup Noodle
- Sakuya's negotiation ideas involve the good cop/bad cop trope, parodies of Robocop and Beverly Hills Cop, and possibly Columbo (a detective who loves his wife), and dirty Harry (a dirty magnum investigator). Not sure which detective loves tea, but the DekaRangers are named after tea names.
- Katsudon is mentioned a couple times in the episode. It's because it's a common police drama trope for the cop to offer katsudon to the person being interrogated as a way to get them on the police's side.
- Most of the collection pieces this time appear to be based on Sentai phone items. Like it has the Gokaiger and MagiPhone items.
- There's also the appearance of the DekaRanger SP License that flips open like a phone (probably mistaken to be a phone in this episode). The SP License is used to convey the court's judgement of guilt or innocence for Alienizers. In this episode, the item has a green circle for innocence, which is why it being used to make the Ganglar good kind of makes sense thematically.