Kurage Hime 10
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kurage Hime (TV Drama) episode
|Original air date
|March 19, 2018
|< Ep 09
Important things that happened
- Kai Fish - Kaku Kento → カイ・フィッシュ - 賀来賢人
- Hwayoung - Ito Yumi → ファヨン - 伊藤ゆみ
- Nisha - Eguchi Noriko → ニーシャ - 江口のりこ
- Nomu-san - Adachi Yumi → ノムさん - 安達祐実
- Rina - Wakamura Mayumi → リナ - 若村麻由美
- Big Motor
- Ayura Rhythm Concentrate
- Sea Breeze with Ikema Natsumi and Furukawa Tsuyoshi
- Acuvue with Kubota Sayu
- The event takes place on March 19th, the day of the final episode airing.
- Hanamori says that that since the Edo era, the place to propose to a woman is the amusement park Hanayashiki. The amusement park has operated since 1853.
- Kurara is being taken care of by Kuranosuke's dad (since he likes mundane work like that). In the manga, it's more explicit that Tsukimi told Kuranosuke to take care of Kurara. But Kuranosuke gets frustrated easily by the task, and pawns it off on his father.
- Mayaya is saying "Hentai, metamorphose" the way tokusatsu heroes say "henshin". She also does some accompanying poses which have sound effects.
- There's a funny moment during the show when Inari flings herself at a man, thinking it's Shuu, but Shuu had left. Later, we learn that Shuu had left to get Kuranosuke's mother, not because he was annoyed at being seated next to Inari.
- In the manga, we see in a flashback that Chieko's hair is down and cut short. In the drama, in the flashback when Mejiro meets Chieko, her hair is done the same way.
Differences From the Manga
- In the manga, Fish calls Tsukimi Lady Luck instead. In the drama, he strongly implies it's Hwayoung, although it can be open to interpretation.
- In the manga, Kuranosuke doesn't move to New York, but instead suggests that he's moving into Amamizukan.
- The romantic angle between Kuranosuke and Tsukimi doesn't exist or is more subtle in the manga. She doesn't explicitly choose Kuranosuke the way she does in the drama, and there's a suggestion that even Shuu will continue to pursue Tsukimi despite his marriage proposal being turned down.