Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger 34
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Space Demonsaur Appears!
|Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||November 17, 2019|
|Fan Rating||3.08 / 5|
|Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger|
|< Ep 33||A Space Demonsaur Appears!
|Ep 35 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Zero-One 11|
Important things that happened
- Type: Wyvern Monster
- Classification: Space Monster
- Height: 59.0m
- Weight: 886.9t
- Distribution: Space
- EXP: N/A
- Amazon's first Black Friday
- Ryusoulger Show 4
- Max Ryusoul Changer
- Cup Noodle with mystery meat
- Cafe Latory with Kitagawa Keiko
- The arrow the Elder uses to contact the Ryusoulgers resembles the Ultra Lance from The Return of Ultraman, which Dan Jiro starred in. The phrase "I'm back" (帰ってきた) written on his bandanna is also a reference to the title of that show.
- When Bamba mentions that the elder sells kebabs, Asuna is visible confused. In episode 6, when Koh and Melto discover that the elder has gone into the fast food business, they make a point at the end of not telling Asuna about it. Going as far as telling her that it's better to remember him as the venerable elder that he was.
- Pricious saying "House" to the space dragon is similar to how Japanese use the command on dogs.
- Park Romi previously voiced Usukawadayuu from Shinkenger.