Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger 13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Prime Minister is from the Ryusoul Tribe?!
|Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||June 9, 2019|
|Fan Rating||4 / 5|
|Kishiryuu Sentai Ryusoulger|
|< Ep 12||The Prime Minister is from the Ryusoul Tribe?!
|Ep 14 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Zi-O 39|
Important things that happened
- Type: Undead Monster
- Classification: Crystal Type Mummy Category (Self-created)
- Height: 188cm~46.1m
- Weight: 285kg~698.3t
- Distribution: Hall of Truth
- EXP: 305
- Karino Mioko - Nakagoshi Noriko → 狩野澪子 - 中越典子
- Newscaster - Matsuzaki Kanna → キャスター - 松崎カンナ
- Cinderella (Your Name version)
- Doraemon's Nobita no Bokujou Monogatari Nintendo Switch with Sugisaki Hana
- Jyouou University Hospital pun on Queen. Instead of the kanji for woman it's castle though.
- Asuna is eating cotton candy at the end.
- In this continuity, Karino Mioko is Japan's first female prime minister and she's over 300 years old.
- Since the Rysusoul tribe are long-lived, Mioko is referred to as an immortal. Because of this, her monster is a mummy which is undead. As such, it has a pyramid motif on top and bandages on the bottom, which is fitting since she's also in a hospital in this episode. One final similarity that they share is that they're both observant, with the monster having the ability to read an opponent's move before they make it.