Kamen Rider Drive 07
Jump to navigation Jump to search
When was the Decisive Moment to take a photo?
|Kamen Rider Drive episode|
|Original air date||November 23, 2014|
|Kamen Rider Drive|
|< Ep 06||When was the Decisive Moment to take a photo?
|Ep 08 >|
|Aired with TQG Station 37|
Important things that happened
- Human form: None
- Voiced by: Naka Hiroshi (中博史)
- Height: 211cm
- Weight: 125kg
- Number: 033
- Abilities: 透視撮影、および内部構造の消去。光弾による射撃攻撃
- Takasugi Kenta - Uchino Kenta → 高杉憲太 - 内野謙太
- Kusaka Shunsuke - Nagaoka Takuya → 久坂俊介 - 永岡卓也
- Yoshida Hiroyuki - Kunieda Ryouhei → 吉田裕之 - 国枝量平
- Before taking his photos, Kusaka whistles "London bridge is falling down".
- Mashin Chaser's Viral Cores are the same as Roidmude's basic types (Spider, Cobra, Bat). This is because Viral Cores are originally Roidmude's bodies.
- The types are also the same as the classic Kamen Rider enemies. Many series start with the first monster being a spider-based enemy.
- The camera Kusaka used is a Canon EOS 7D with a battery grip. Toei covered the camera model in its every appearance, expect for in the flashback when he was taking photos of Font R's chemical plants explosion.
- Takasugi uses a Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens.
- Genpachi catches another glimpse of the rumored Kamen Rider. He notices this time that the legs are black. Before, he only caught a glimpse of Drive's Type Speed form.
- Shinnosuke hates it when others drive (but Kiriko still coerced her way and drove the van anyway.)
- The company that owns the building that Tomari and Kiriko track Kusaka to is called Towall Corporation which in Japanese is Tooaru. Toaru is a generic, vague way of referring to something. In English, it'd be like the company's name is "A Certain Company".
- The company's name could also be written as To-R, which could be the writer's ongoing joke of inserting as many R's into the show as possible. The company from the last case was called Font R. Drive's logo is a giant R. And the main enemy in this series are Roidmudes which starts with an R.
- Writer Trademark: The main writer, Sanjou Riku, used a lot of English letters in the series Kamen Rider W. He seems to be doing the same thing in this series with the letter R. (Although this episode was written by Hasegawa Keiichi and not Riku).
- Uchino Kenta played GUYS member Kuze Teppei in Ultraman Mebius who knew everything about past monsters. He has also guest starred in Kamen Rider Den-O as Kintaros's first host and Denji Sentai MegaRanger.
- Nagaoka Takuya played Centipede Orphenoch in Kamen Rider Decade. He was also Tooya / Brighton in the Gavan movie.
- Kunieda Ryouhei has been in a couple Godzilla movies.