Garo -Makai Retsuden- 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Garo -Makai Retsuden- episode|
|Action Director||Oohashi Akira|
|Original air date||June 25, 2016|
|Garo -Makai Retsuden-|
|< Ep 11||Golden Monument
|Garo Asura >|
Important things that happened
( 烈花 )
( シグト )
Golden Knight Garo
- Yukihime/Eiris (Voice) - Kuroki Momoko → ユキヒメ・エイリス（声） - 黒木桃子
- D Ringo - Izumiya Shigeru → D・リンゴ - 泉谷しげる
- Zaji (Voice) - Amano Hiroyuki → ザジ - 天野ひろゆき
- Base Horror - Koshige Namihei → 素体ホラー - こしげなみへい
- Base Horror - Tanaka Daito → 素体ホラー - 田中大登
- Base Horror - Matsufuji Takuya → 素体ホラー - 松藤拓也
- Base Horror - 古屋貫士 → 素体ホラー - 古屋貫士
- Zaji - Nakashima Kouya → ザジ - 中島厚也
- Garo ~Makai Retsuden~ (Instrumental)
- Kagaribi no Yume
- The title, 金字塔, translates to "pyramid, monumental work". It literally means, "a tower in the shape of the kanji 金". Since 金 means gold, we translated it more literally to draw a connection to Garo.
- Zaji is a recurring nemesis for Garo. He has appeared in Garo Makai no Hana 07 and Garo Makai Senki 11.
- Continuity error? - Kouga is wearing Zaruba in this appearance, but Zaruba doesn't speak. His son, Raiga, also has a Zaruba in Makai no Hana.
- Continuity - Continues the story of Kouga being lost between dimensions, as established in the Makai no Hana storyline. The episode even features Eiris, who was implied to have been responsible for Kouga and Kaoru's disappearance.
- Rian claims that she uses a small gun as a weapon to conserve the energy in her brush.
- Rian comments about Rekka's masculine way of talking. She notes that Rekka says "Ore" for "I" which is hyper masculine. Rian also notes that Rekka is fond of saying things like "mission" and "omae", which is the blunt way of saying "you", typical of most Makai Knights.
- Zaji in general refers to Garo as just "the Golden Knight". In his first appearance in Makai Senki, he never calls him Garo. In Makai Senki and this, he says the name Garo a few times. But still mainly uses the phrase "Golden Knight".
- Kouga refers to Rekka as his "sworn friend" (meiyuu 盟友). This phrase was also used in Makai Retsuden 03 to refer to the person who created the painting of a Makai Dragon fledgling for Raiga, but in our subs was simplified to "friend".
- Perhaps this is a reference to the Makai Senki episode titled "Sworn Friends".
- In Soukoku no Maryuu, Kouga's father mentions Kouga's "sworn friends" as well.
- When addressing Kouga, Rian slips in a late "desu" at the end of her sentence to make it formal/respectful speech, implying that she realizes she's in the presence of a great man.
- Kuroki Momoko is both the actress for Yukihime and the voice for Eiris. She both voices and is the actress for Eiris in Garo -Makai no Hana-
- Amano Hiroyuki has voiced Zaji in all iterations of his appearances.
- This is the first time that Konishi Ryousei reprises the role of Saejima Kouga in 3 years. His last appearance being Garo ~Soukoku no Maryuu~. Although his voice can be heard in 2014's Makai no Hana.