Kamen Rider Kiva the Movie: King of Hell's Castle
|Kamen Rider Kiva the Movie: King of Hell's Castle|
劇場版 仮面ライダーキバ 魔界城の王
|Distributor||Toei Video (Retail)|
|Running time||71 minutes|
|Gross revenue||910 million yen|
|Kamen Rider Kiva|
|< Ep 27||King of Hell's Castle
|Ep 28 >|
The Kamen Rider Kiva summer movie.
Double featured with Engine Sentai Go-Onger BunBun! BangBang! Movie Bang!!.
- Challenge the ancient king ff Battle in the air.
- The Legendorga are released from their seals and begin their quest to take over the world.
- Wataru uses a door in Castle Doran to travel to the year of 1986.
- Otoya and Yuri arrive at this year and provide support to stop the Legendorga's quest.
- Shiramine Takato is actually in league with the Legendorga.
- Wataru meets his father, Kurenai Otoya while he tries to prevent the main source of the chaos from happening.
- Inmate Sugimura Takashi finds himself the ancient ruins and becomes the host of Kamen Rider Arc.
- Otoya acknowledges Wataru is his future son.
- Kamen Rider Rey (仮面ライダーレイ)
- Blizzard Mist (ブリザードミスト)
- An attack fired from Reykivat that freezes the enemy.
- Blizzard Claw Execution ブリザードクロー・エクスキュージョン
- An attack that uses his Gigantic Claws to rapidly slash his opponent.
- Kamen Rider Arc (仮面ライダーアーク)
- Height：320cm / Weight：350kg / Punch：25t / Kick：60t / Running Force：100m per 2s / Jump Force：∞
- Legend Arc (レジェンドアーク )
- Ultima Deadend (ウルティマデッドエンド)
- A giant beam fired from the Moon Eye.
- Antlion Fangire (アントライオンファンガイア)
- Zebra Fangire (ゼブラファンガイア)
- Mummy Legendorga (マミーレジェンドルガ)
- Medusa Legendorga (メデューサレジェンドルガ)
- Mandrake Legendorga (マンドレイクレジェンドルガ)
- Gargoyle Legendorga (ガーゴイルレジェンドルガ)
- Kurenai Wataru / Kamen Rider Kiva - Seto Koji → 紅渡 / 仮面ライダーキバ - 瀬戸康史
- Kurenai Otoya / Kamen Rider IXA - Takeda Kouhei → 紅音也 / 仮面ライダーイクサ - 武田航平
- Nago Keisuke / Kamen Rider IXA - Kato Keisuke → 名護啓介 / 仮面ライダーイクサ - 加藤慶祐
- Asou Megumi / Kamen Rider IXA - Yanagisawa Nana → 麻生恵 / 仮面ライダーイクサ - 柳沢なな
- Asou Yuri / Kamen Rider IXA - Takahashi Yu → 麻生ゆり / 仮面ライダーイクサ - 高橋優
- Shima Mamoru - Kanayama Kazuhiko → 嶋護 - 金山一彦
- Eritate Kengo - Kumai Kouhei → 襟立健吾 - 熊井幸平
- Nomura Shizuka - Koike Rina → 野村静香 - 小池里奈
- Jirou / Garuru - Matsuda Kenji → 次狼 / ガルル - 松田賢二
- Riki / Dogga - Takigawa Eiji → 力 / ドッガ - 滝川英治
- Ramon / Basshaa - Ogoe Yuki → ラモン / バッシャー - 小越勇輝
- Shiramine Takato / Kamen Rider Rey - Yamamoto Shouma → 白峰天斗 / 仮面ライダーレイ - 山本匠馬
- Sugimura Takashi / Kamen Rider Arc - Horiuchi Ken → 杉村隆 / 仮面ライダーアーク - 堀内健
- Tsukue Natsuki - Okamoto Rei → 机なつき - 岡本玲
- Sakakibara Towa (Tsukue Natsumi) - Anzu Sayuri → 榊原とわ (机なつみ) - 杏さゆり
- Sayaka - Gal Sone → サヤカ - ギャル曽根
- Kido Akira - Kinoshita Houka → 木戸明 - 木下ほうか
- Prison Guard Sanjou / Zebra Fangire - Seki Toshihiko → 三条刑務官 / ゼブラファンガイア - 関俊彦
- Shogi Club Member - Yusa Koji → 将棋部員 - 遊佐浩二
- Teacher - Terasoma Masaki → 教師 - てらそままさき
- Soccer Club Member - Suzumura Kenichi → サッカー部員 - 鈴村健一
- Female cop - Akiyama Rina → 婦人警官 - 秋山莉奈
- Cop - Ueno Ryou → 警官 - 上野亮
- Prison guard - Oshikawa Yoshifumi → 刑務官 - 押川善文
- Kivat Bat III - Sugita Tomokazu → キバットバットIII世 - 杉田智和
- Tatsulot - Ishida Akira → 魔皇竜タツロット - 石田彰
- Reykivat, Arckivat/Mechakivat - Wakamoto Norio → レイキバット、アークキバット/メカキバット - 若本規夫
- Mummy Legendorga - Ookawa Tooru → マミーレジェンドルガ - 大川透
- Medusa Legendorga - Shinohara Emi → メドゥーサレジェンドルガ - 篠原恵美
- Gargoyle Legendorga - Fujita Yoshinori → ガーゴイルレジェンドルガ - 藤田圭宣
- Kamen Rider Kiva - Takaiwa Seiji → 仮面ライダーキバ - 高岩成二
- Kamen Rider IXA - Okamoto Jirou → 仮面ライダーイクサ - 岡元次郎
- Kamen Rider Rey - Eitoku → 仮面ライダーレイ - 永徳
- Kamen Rider Arc - Niibori Kazuo → 仮面ライダーアーク - 新堀和男
- Circle of Life
- Lyrics: Fujibayashi Shoko
- Composer: Saito Tsuneyoshi, Naruse Shuhei
- Arranger: Naruse Shuhei
- Singer: Aikawa Nanase (Crimson-FANG)
- For some reason, the members of Wonderful Aozora Association have already learned that Wataru is Kiva.
- Wataru somehow has already known that Castle Doran has the ability to allow him travel to the year of 1986.
- Wataru even learns the existence of Jirou, Ramon, and Riki while he treats them as strangers in the TV series.
- The movie foreshadows that humans cannot use a Kiva related Rider System.
- The movie features Kiva Emperor's alternate form, flight style, before the form is used in the TV series.
- Features many cameos from Den-O, including Naomi and Miura's actors, as well as the Imagin's voice actors. Momotaros' voice actor even says an "Ore sanjou" joke. It also lists Oshikawa Yoshifumi as a cameo role; He did a lot of stunt work for Den-O as well as playing a karate practitioner who gets assaulted in an episode.
- Yamamoto Shouma later portrays Nobori Taiga / Kamen Rider Saga in the TV series. *He also portrays Yamagatana Tsubasa in Garo Series.
- Like Saga, Arc is named after a type of story/legend.
- Gal Sone is a famous competitive eater. She played the role of Sayaka.
|Distributor||Toei Video (Retail)|
|Release date(s)||June 21, 2009|
|Running time||90 minutes|
An extension of the movie with additional footages that are not shown in the theatrical cut.
A list of extended or edited scenes:
- Extension of IXA and Megumi fighting the Antlion Fangire and the Mummy Legendorga.
- Banner includes Director's Cut Version.
- Close up shot of the high school banner "Mori" and "Ra".
- More footage of Wataru's first day in high school.
- Even Megumi agrees Wataru going to high school to get a youth.
- Extended scene of Natsuki encouraging Wataru that he will eventually be able to find a club.
- Extra shots of Shima briefing Nago about Sugimura Takashi's prison break.
- Longer chase between Nago and Sugimura from garbage scene to the high school scene.
- Additional scenes of Kiva and IXA fighting the Mummy and Medusa Legendorga.
- Shiramine mentions about Nago's past while describing the Legendorga's existence to Shima, Megumi, and Wataru.
- The police officer, who was attacked during the ambush, becomes a Legendorga in the ambulance.
- Kivat delivers the keys and Jirou gives a warning to Wataru about the time limit he can spend in the year of 1986.
- Extra shot of Otoya and Yuri preventing Wataru from taking Towa away from her condolence live performance.
- Extended scene of Wataru and Otoya were found guilty of kidnapping; they're sent to Kantou West Prison.
- More footage of Towa's performance before she is taken hostage by Sugimura.
- The scene of Wataru going back to the year of 2008 takes place before the scene of Otoya fighting the Zebra Fangire as IXA.
- Otoya finds himself in the room of the ancient ruins and a spaced out Sugimura.
- Additional footages of people in the year of 2008 becoming Legendorga and chasing down Wataru because he is Kiva.
- Otoya denies his experience in the prison before telling Yuri that Wataru is indeed his future son.
- Kivat guides Otoya and Yuri to the Castle Doran for using the door to travel to the year of 2008.
- Otoya and Wataru spend their father and son moment at the Kurenai household with Yuri still ignores Megumi.
- Edited the fight scene of Kiva using different forms against the Legendorga.
- Shima is glad to see Otoya again.
- Yuri reluctantly accepts Megumi is her future child.
- Tatsulot unties Kivat.
- More fight scenes in the final battle against the enemies.
- Natsuki borrows one of her classmates' violin.
- There are dialogues in the fight between Kiva and Otoya against Arc.
- Additional footages of people participating different events in the Nature Festival.
From the HD theatrical cut.
- No stroke effect in the sub. Check the Director’s Cut Version for comparison.
- 00:34 - missed “One, two.”.
- 55:59 - missed “Yuri!”. (fixed in DC at 1:15:21)
Stunt actor Takaiwa Seiji
Akiyama Rina (Naomi on Den-O)
Suzumura Kenichi (Voiced Ryuutaros on Den-O)
Yusa Koji (Voiced Urataros on Den-O)
Terasoma Masaki (Voiced Kintaros on Den-O)
Seki Toshihiko (Voiced Momotaros on Den-O)