Garo Yami 12
|Garo ~Yami wo Terasu Mono~ episode|
|Original air date||June 22, 2013|
The kanji this week 報 means "information".
|Garo ~Yami wo Terasu Mono~|
|< Garo Yami 11||報 Trap||Garo Yami 13 >|
Important things that happened
- Rivera - Imura Kumi → リベラ - 井村空美
- Suzaki Rui - Maeda Nozomi → 洲崎類 - 前田希美
- Flower Shop Owner - Arai Masako → 花屋の主人 - 新井政子
Played by: Imura Kumi
Type: Madou Horror
As a reporter, her Horror design appears to be completely based on dichotomy. Truth versus false, outward appearance versus inside. As such, she has a face on the back of her head. In her human form, she has short hair, but one side is longer than the other.
She can rip off her ears to turn them into two blades.
Ironically, the part that Ryuuga cuts off is Rivera's tongue, her tool as a news caster (She regenerates a new one in the singing girl room). They also metaphorically cripple her further by framing her and destroying her reputation.
- Known victims
- Kazami Yasuto
- Misaki (Kazami's girlfriend)
- The Vol Time magazine has a url on the bottom for voltime.com, but this link leads to Vietnam Online Times.
- Rian uses the anagram of her name, Rina, once more.
- Rivera says Sonshi's name, which is the first time it's spoken in the series, despite it being episode 9's title and his name being in the credits for who knows how long before that.
- Aguri's trip from the last episode is actually acknowledged. He returns with a crystal for Priest Burai.
- Takeru calls Aguri an "intelli" which is the Japanese equivalent of "an egghead".