Garo Yami 13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Garo ~Yami wo Terasu Mono~ episode|
|Original air date||June 29, 2013|
|Garo ~Yami wo Terasu Mono~|
|< Garo Yami 12||狩 Hunting||Garo Yami 14 >|
Important things that happened
- Reporter - Uda Takaki → 記者 - ウダタカキ
- Reporter - Nagai Hideki → 記者 - 永井秀樹
- Reporter - Ensou Kiyomi → 記者 - 延増静美
- 妻崎 - Kusaka Hideaki → 妻崎 - 日下秀昭
- Diet Member - Okamoto Yoshinori → 議員 - 岡本美登
- Doctor - Komura Yujiro → 医者 - 小村裕次郎
- Suzaki Rui - Maeda Nozomi → 洲崎類 - 前田希美
- Suzaki Sachiko - Tsutsui Mariko → 洲崎幸子 - 筒井真理子
- Suzaki Yoshie - Beppu Yasuko → 洲崎良恵 - 別府康子
- Suzaki Genki - Suginomori Shouma → 洲崎元気 - 椙杜翔馬
- The new opening and endings by JAM Project start with this episode.
- Okamoto Yoshinori is the suit actor who famously had an episode devoted to him in AkibaRanger 2.
- Kusaka Hideaki is also a big Sentai suit actor. He's also been the human form for Tottopatto in ZyuRanger and Kagi Doukeshi in DaiRanger.
- There's a shipment list from Dream Garden Hills, the place where Rui's family died. It lists name, age, gender, and whether the person is good, bad, or atrocious.
- There's a mistake in the date column. It lists Tue, Wed, Sat, and ERI.
- There's also North Hills and South Hills listed. Most of the list is from Dream Garden Hills, which is the temporary residency for new immigrants to the city. It makes sense since new people wouldn't be established, so no one would notice them disappearing.
- Despite the list being separated by date, the names are obviously listed in alphabetical order. Rui's family names aren't on the list.
- The Japanese word they use for dream is actually kibou which is more closely associated with "hope".