Garo Yami 11
|Garo ~Yami wo Terasu Mono~ episode|
|Original air date||June 15, 2013|
|Garo ~Yami wo Terasu Mono~|
|< Garo Yami 10||虜 Desire||Garo Yami 12 >|
Important things that happened
- Sam - Dean → サム - Dean
- Paradaice woman - Yashiki Hiroko → パラダイスの女 - 屋敷紘子
- Paradaice woman - Sasaki Mami → パラダイスの女 - 佐々木麻美
- Plump woman - Nashio Naru → 豊満な女 - なしお成
- Boara (Inga Horror) - Oikawa Nao → 菩阿羅（陰我ホラー人間態） - 及川奈央
Boara victim 1 and the form she used:
Boara victom 2 and the form she used:
- Suzaki Rui - Maeda Nozomi → 洲崎類 - 前田希美
- Enhou - Sato Hiroko → 燕邦 - 佐藤寛子
- Flower Shop Owner - Arai Masako → 花屋の主人 - 新井政子
Type: Inga Horror
Played by: Oikawa Nao
Has the ability to transform into a man's ideal woman. She seduces them, plays with them, then devours them in the end. She's seen taking orders from Enhou. It is later revealed that the Kaneshiro Group is using her operation to eliminate their enemies.
She also has the power to read what's in people's hearts. She tells Rian that she's empty inside. She tells Ryuuga that he's never known his father and he's even more alone now that he's lost his mother.
- Apparently Rian creates her bullets using the diamonds she receives from suitors.
- Oikawa Nao played the human form of a Horror in Garo season one as well. She's also been in several other toku roles.
- Par for the course of this series, her and many of the other women in this series are current or former AV actresses.
- Yashiki Hiroko (One of the Paradaice women) was in the Next Decade music video and guested on akihabara@deep the TV series.
- Normally the English in this series is pretty good, but for some reason the place is spelled Paradaice. Maybe they mean Paradice as in Paradise+dice?
- Enhou's interactions with Boara seem to reenforce the idea that Inga Horrors are lower tier than Madou Horrors. For one thing, Enhou speaks to Boara in the Madou language, while most Inga Horror seem to prefer speaking in human language. Enhou is giving Boara commands. And as she's leaving, Enhou makes a snarky remark about Inga Horror in general.