Garo Makai no Hana 21
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Garo -Makai no Hana- episode|
|Original air date||August 30, 2014|
|Garo -Makai no Hana-|
|< Garo Makai no Hana 20||Afterimage 残像||Garo Makai no Hana 22 >|
Important things that happened
- The shadowy figure from episode one appears after a scene where Raiga, Crow, and Mayuri discuss the Horror.
- At the end of the episode, that same figure prevents Mayuri from capturing Eiris's Seed.
- When he lifts his hat up, Crow recognizes the man and is surprised by it.
Slab monster 8 / 9
- Matou - Watanabe Dai → マトウ（ゴギート人間態） - 渡辺 大
- Ai - Okuda Iroha → アイ（ゴギートの犠牲者） - 奥田いろは
- Man who was killed - Miyajima Saburou → 殺される男（ゴギートの犠牲者） - 宮島三郎
- Cleric Jiiru - Mamoru Asana → 神官ジイル - 護あさな
- When Gonza is cleaning Kaoru's painting and talking to Crow, part of the theme of an instrumental for the Theme of Raiga is played.
- Watanabe Dai who plays Matou is the son of Japanese actor Watanabe Ken and brother of actress/model Anne.
- Watanabe Dai also portrays Arai Shakkuu in the recently released Rurouni Kenshin movie, the guy who created Kenshin's reverse sword.
- Mayuri gets up, drinks tea, and reads a book.