Ninninger Shinobi no 22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 22|
Chou Gattai! Ha-Oh ShurikenJin
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||July 26, 2015|
|Character focus||Kinji & Yakumo|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 21||Chou Gattai! Ha-Oh ShurikenJin
|Shinobi no 23 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 39|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Kawazu Yasuhiko (川津泰彦)
- Height: 205cm (Girth of Ogres Height 49.2m)
- Weight: 241kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 578.4t)
- Object: Railway crossing
- Likes: Walls
- Favorite place: Railway Crossing
- Attack Power: ★★★★☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★★☆☆
- Blocking: ★★★★★
- "It manifests as a wall that impedes or misdirects walking travelers at night. Trying to go around is futile as it extends itself forever."
A fusion of Lion Ha-Oh, ShurikenJin, and Rodeomaru.
- Saika Tetsunosuke the 22nd - Itagaki Mizuki → 雑賀鉄之助 - 板垣瑞生
- Student - Miyazawa Juri → 受験生 - 宮澤じゅり
- Couple (Tacchan) - Ichiharu Keisuke → カップル - 市原佳祐
- Couple (Female) - Saitou Ayano → カップル - 齊藤綾乃
- Kabe-don is mentioned again. The meme has appeared in Shinobi no 01 and the special.
- The couple getting married are wearing matching outfits. At the end, when announcing their marriage to their parents, they can be seen fighting as the Ninningers talk. At the very end, the couple around holding hands and dancing in a circle.
- Looks like there's an error in the captions. When Ha-oh ShurikenJin appears, Nurikabe says "Dekai/big" but the caption says "Deta/出た" which makes no sense.
Out of Episode Trivia
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 4 Red 2 Green 4 Yellow 5
- In the sponsor message, it says the enemy in the Ninninger movie will be Yumihari Juuza.
- This Miyazawa Juri isn't the Miyazawa Juri that portrays GingaPink in Gingaman. They're just actresses with the same sounding name. The spelling of their names in Japanese are different though.