Ninninger Shinobi no 12
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 12|
Ultimate Showdown! Miraculous Fusion
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Original air date||May 17, 2015|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 11||Ultimate Showdown! Miraculous Fusion
|Shinobi no 13 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 30|
Important things that happened
Youkai Gabi Raizou
- Voiced by:
- Height: 201cm (Girth of Ogres Height 48.2m)
- Weight: 236kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 566.4t)
- Likes: いっきうち
- Favorite place: 戦場（いくさば）
- Attack Power: ★★★★★
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★★☆☆
- ひっさつ剣: ★★★★★
- Kagenui no Jutsu! (Shadow Pin Technique 影縫いの術) - Used by Shironinger to hold down Gabi while Nagi attacked.
- Ranbu Nin Retsuzan! (Violent Nin Sword Dance 乱舞忍烈斬) - Ninja Ougi. Using the new Nin Shuriken, Akaninger attacks Gabi with 5 spirit swords.
Finisher - King Hatenkou Giri (Unprecedented King Slash キング破天荒斬り)
- Grandpa changes from an oden cart to a curry food truck.
- King ShurikenJin's finisher is interesting in that it combines both robo's finishers in its name. It takes the ten (heaven 天) from Appare Giri and the ara (wild 荒) from Arakure Buster to form hatenkou (unprecedented 破天荒).
Screencaps in the gallery section
- Page 1
- Refers to the OTOMONIN as the "huge forces we summon by ninja".
- The book spells Otomo Nin as OTOMONIN in all caps.
- Mentions the 30 foot long snake from Takaharu's story as well as 30 pandas.
- Mentions communicating with aliens.
- Tells the story of how the aliens came to him, foretelling of a crisis to come in a few decades. He says the alien "clan" were protectors of the peace.
- The bottom of the page repeats what's at the top.
- Page 2
- Has English words for UFOMARU, DUMPMARU, SHURIKENZIN PAO-N, OTOMONINSHURIKEN, SHURIKENZIN UFOBIG-BANG. Describes the combination of UFOmaru with ShurikenJin.
- Mentions his ancestor Igasaki Doshun (although the name is hyphenated for some reason).
- Refers to the Kibaoni Army as the Kibaoni Corps.
- Bottom part repeats with the same dialogue as from page 1
- Page 3
- Teaches a person how to make an Otomo Nin, despite it being alien technology.
- Has the schematics for UFOmaru, the basis for all Otomo Nin.
- Says that UFOmaru was a gift from the aliens from a distant star. It apparently is coated in a special metal which prevents interference from electromagnetic waves.
- Spells it U.F.O.MARU here with model number OTN-000
Out of Episode Trivia
- Kasumi describes the Ninnin Game before the episode begins.
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 2 Red 6 Green 4 Yellow 3
- There's a Super Hero Time pre-episode segment with Drive.