Ninninger Shinobi no 03
|Shinobi no 03|
The Powerful Enemy Gabi Appears!
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Original air date||March 8, 2015|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 02||The Powerful Enemy Gabi Appears!
|Shinobi no 04 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 21|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Ishino Ryuzou
- Height: 190cm
- Weight: 224kg
- Object: In-line skates
- Likes: Speed
- Favorite place: Roads
- Attack Power: ★★★☆☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★☆☆☆
- Reckless Driving: ★★★★★
- Based on Kasha, the corpse eating cat demon. His name means "fire wheel", which is fitting considering he's born from in-line skates.
- Goes around singing "kasharira kasharira~".
Izayoi can summon these giants at will using his mallet. He does this by inserting the Gashadokuro You Shuriken (ガシャドクロ妖シュリケン) into his mallet and using the Gashadokuro Shoukan no Jutsu (Gashadokuro summoning technique ガシャドクロ召喚の術).
Dokuro is the Japanese word for "skulls", which most of its body is comprised of. In the first episode where it appears, it's summoned using the shuriken dropped by Youkai Kasha. it's unknown if this is where the Gasha part of its name comes from.
- Nin Ryuu Zan (忍龍斬) - Aoninger turns into a slashing whirlwind that transfers into a Ninja Issen finisher.
- Takaharu mentions that his name means splendid/appare.
- Kasumi creates a mist to cover Takaharu's escape, fitting since that's what her name means.
- Nagi refers to the book Ninjutsu Trends and Countermeasures (Keikou to Taisaku 傾向と対策), a reference to a popular series of college books by the same name (minus the Ninjutsu) that's been around since 1949.
- The actual book name that Nagi holds up is called The Very Very Basics of Ninjutsu. (Ninjutsu no Kiso no Kiso 忍術の基礎のキソ)
- Fuuka recognizes Izayoi's mallet as the one from their home. Implying that Izayoi attacked the dojo in Shinobi no 01 originally to steal that mallet.
Out of Episode Trivia
- The opening sequence changes to show Raizou instead of his silhouette.
- Yakumo covers the instructions for the Ninnin game this time.
- Writer trademark - Pun on Amazi meaning "sweet" and being "naive". Then on "bitter".
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 7 Red 3 Green 2 Yellow 2
- At the end of the episode, Drive Junction 7 aired.