Ninninger Shinobi no 19
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 19|
Find the Celestial Otomo Nin!
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Original air date||July 5, 2015|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 18||Find the Celestial Otomo Nin!
|Shinobi no 20 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Drive 36|
Important things that happened
Joukyuu Youkai Nue
- Voiced by: Iwasaki Masami (岩崎征実)
- Height: 200cm (Girth of Ogres Height 48.0m)
- Weight: 247kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 592.8t)
- Object: Toolbox
- Likes: Bananas
- Favorite place: Home Depot
- Attack Power: ★★★★☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★★☆☆
- Breaking things: ★★★★★
- Has a monkey theme. Ends a lot of his lines with "gozaru", which is a pun on the word "ape/saru".
- Tetsu in Tetsunosuke means "iron". A fitting name for a modern day blacksmith/engineer.
- In the book, Saika Tetsunosuke says he's the 21st to carry that name. In the photo, his face is obscured.
- It's revealed that the Saika Tetsunosuke that the Ninningers meet is the 22nd. The actor who plays him is currently 14 years old.
- Saika resides at Shishi Shrine (Shishi Tera 獅子寺) which means "lion shrine"
- Shishioh means "lion king".
- Nagi giving Shishioh the onigiri is very similar to Momotarou giving the millet dumpling to the animals in return for their help.
- Shishioh complains that he's being treated like the monkey from the The Quarrel of the Monkey and the Crab folklore story. In the story, the monkey trades a persimmon seed for a crab's onigiri.
- Yakumo's spell "Reena ni Shankaubo" (レーナニシャン・カウボ) means "turn into an onlooker".
Out of Episode Trivia
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 2 Red 3 Green 6 Yellow 5
- Yamagata Yukio is the theme song singer for GaoRanger. So when there's animal themed songs in Sentai, he's often called upon to sing them. And it's fitting that he's Shishioh here and lion-themed since Gao's main Power Animal is a lion.