Ninninger Shinobi no 37
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Shinobi no 37|
Shuriken Legend ~Road to Last Ninja~
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||November 15, 2015|
|Fan Rating||4 / 5|
|Shuriken Sentai Ninninger|
|< Shinobi no 36||Shuriken Legend ~Road to Last Ninja~
|Shinobi no 38 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Ghost 06|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Matsuda Kenichiro
- Height: 206cm (Girth of Ogres Height 49.4m)
- Weight: 242kg (Girth of Ogres Weight 580.8t)
- Object: Keyboard
- Likes: Cheating
- Favorite place: Net Café
- Attack Power: ★★☆☆☆
- Mysterious Techniques: ★★★★☆
- Hacking: ★★★★★
- Ends his sentences with the word -jaan.
- In Japanese folklore Mokumokuren are said to live in sliding doors or floor mats. Their name literally means "many eyes". In the monster design, the monster's many eyes are represented as holes in the keyboard keys. The only way to get rid of this spirit is to patch up the holes in it.
- Teacher - Muramatsu Kazuki → 先生 - 村松和輝
- I Love Snoopy A Peanuts Movie
- Sealing Shurikens in Ninninger hands: 30, In Kyuuemon's: 1
- The story is a reference to computer RPGs, specifically games like Dragon Quest. The party system, interface, as well as terms like "HP, MP, character classes, kings, and dark lords" are all from such games.
- Fuuka using a magic mirror to turn an enemy back into a prince is similar to Dragon Quest 2's quest to find the princess who had been transformed into a dog.
- The four party system is similar to Dragon Quest 4. Only four members are allowed in a party at a time, the rest must stay in the wagon. The four party system originally came from Dragon Quest 3, where any extra members had to be left behind in the tavern. This might have been inspired from Final Fantasy, where most of their games consist of four members at a time.
- Continuity - Takaharu's Goof Off costume is actually just his red pepper costume that he's worn a couple times before.
- The title in this episode is written in an old computer game font, keeping in with the theme of the next episode story.
- The Youkai is a Japanese-style keyboard. Various keys have been popped out and are missing.
- The name of Grandpa's game is "Road to Last Ninja" in the title screen.
- Fuuka is an elf, but the kanji for her character says Yousei (妖精), which is more commonly translated as "fairy". There is precedent for this translation, since the elves in the manga series Berserk are more like fairies or sprites than classical Tolkien elves.
- The kingdom is named Shinobii Land. It's shaped like a kunai. The dark lord is named Suprragon, which might be a combination of "super" and "dragon".
Out of Episode Trivia
- During the ending theme, there's a guess the number of colored fireworks there are. The colors match the colors on the remote for TV's in Japan.
- Blue 3 Red 4 Green 3 Yellow 5