Keibuho Yabe Kenzou Zunou VS Zumou 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
My Latest Legend 2
|Keibuho Yabe Kenzou ~Jinkou Zunou VS Jinkou Zumou~ episode|
|Original air date||March 14, 2017|
|Keibuho Yabe Kenzou ~Jinkou Zunou VS Jinkou Zumou~|
|< My Latest Legend 1||My Latest Legend 2
|My Latest Legend 3 >|
Kamen Rider References
- 00:37 "Donguri-don" (acorn rice) is a reference to Guridon from Kamen Rider Gaim.
- 07:30 Yabe says "chotto mattero yo" which is a reference to the "Mattero yo!" Kamen Rider Chaser's Shingou Ax says when it prepares for a finisher attack.
- 12:56 Runa asks Shougo how much he earns per year, and he replies that he isn't an official/licensed doctor, in reference to unlicensed doctor Hanaya Taiga / Kamen Rider Snipe from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, which his hairstyle mimics.
- 01:15 There is a doll of Yamada Naoko, the protagonist of Trick.
- 03:25 The Gacchuu bugs from the Trick series return.
- 05:38 Runa says "Come with a bang!" in front of the Kesazu Room, while looking at Ueda's picture with the speech bubble of him saying that.
- 07:38 Chie says that he saw the Yami no Gyouji (Dark Umpire), but Yabe mishears it as Matoba Kouji, an actor.
- 08:21 Yabe refers to the white hairs dropped by the Dark Umpire as a Tensarapasara, more commonly known as a Kesaranpasaran.
- 08:43 Akakabuto is a "monstrous man-eating bear" from anime/manga series Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Riki.
- 14:04 Ashita no Joe is a boxing manga where the protagonist advances up the boxing ladder, only to be defeated at the end by the world champion, dying as his hair turned white as ash, referencing how Deep Manabu and his God Eye Joe have defeated everyone including FBI and Scotland Yard, but lost to Yabe.
- 17:14 Deep Manabu mixes up Akihabara / Akiba with Kanda, the area where Akihabara is in.
- 05:07 Uesugi is saying "kansatsu, guancha", both which mean "observe" in Japanese and Chinese respectively. According to his Japanese Wikipedia page, one of his characteristics is that he doesn't look Japanese despite being one, so it might be a reference to that.
- 06:21 Deep Manabu refers to Yabe's strategy of sending everyone out to look for the Dark Umpire as a "human-wave attack tactic".
- 08:45 When Yabe asks Chie "Was it the rats?", mice squeaks can be heard.