Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Zero -Black Blood- episode|
|Original air date||March 5, 2014|
|Zero -Black Blood-|
|DOLCE －血のドルチェ－||Zero 02 >|
The episode title in Japanese means "The Dolce of Blood".
Important things that happened
- Katou - Awashima Zuimaro → カトウ - 粟島瑞丸
- Bar customer A - Honda Daisuke → 客A - 本田大輔
- Bar customer B - Shaq → 客B - シャック
- Bar customer C (Lady) - Orikasa Ai → 客C - 折笠 愛
- Uura - Hiraguri Satomi → ウーラ - 平栗里美
- Seere - ?原麻紀 → サーレ - ?原麻紀
- Eera - Yoshida Miori → エーラ - 吉田澪里
- Shiire - Hagiyama Saki → シーレ - 萩山沙貫
- Man A - Hirano Yasuyuki → 男A - 平野靖幸
- Man B - Kondoh Tatsuya  → 男B - 近藤起矢
- Iyu's Lullaby イユの子守唄
- Dolce is Italian for "Sweet".
- A little before the 2 minute mark, a woman walks in the bar and steps on Zero's coat. This woman is Silva's voice actress. Funnily, Silva remarks jealously towards this woman when she makes eyes at Rei.
- We see Rei's sweet tooth again. He asks for more cream in his drink, and eats a bunch of the bar's candy.
- Episode is named Dolce which is Italian for "sweet".
- Rei's bike from Beast of a White Night is seen in his apartment.
- The women's names seem like they're a random pairing between two Japanese characters with a dash between them.
- Hiraguri Satomi has been in other Amemiya works. She was on episode 7 of Garo Yami and was a semi-regular on Gouraigan.
- Yoshida Miori was on Gouraigan 4.
- Hirano Yasuyuki had some role in Kamen Rider the Next.