Media Player Classic
- Claims to be spyware free
- Good with CCCP Codec
- Self-contained codec
- Handles soft subs
- Handles multiple audio channels
- Not VLC
- Works on Mac
- Plays most things
- Can play both video and subtitles simultaneously if both the video file and the srt file share the same filename together.
- Mac users using the latest patch tend to experience freezing and losing control in some occasions. 
Mplayer / GNOME MPlayer
- Works on Linux
Used to playback videos.
Good with Media Player Classic.
K-Lite Codec Pack
- Simpler than CCCP?
Cole2k Media Codec Pack
Used to download from our Torrent Tracker using peer-to-peer connection.
Note that all torrent programs can check the integrity of the file.
- Provides the same features as uTorrent.
- Has most features needed for torrenting.
- Can be used to create torrents for the tracker
- Ads (Apparently you can disable the ads on uTorrent)
- Effective on August 1, 2019 , all Mac OS Catalina users are required to use uTorrent Web. Any Mac users using previous OS versions can still use both either uTorrent Classic or uTorrent Web. Only OS Catalina or newer versions no longer support the use of uTorrent Classic.
- Works on Linux
Checking File Integrity
Just drop our files into the program. If it's complete, it's all green. If it's not, your file is broken, and needs to be fixed with a torrent or something.
- Works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- When you play a rendered file on TV via connecting a USB, you will experience lose control if you attempt to navigate rewind or fast forward with your TV controller.
Downloading from IRC
Return to the Main Page.