Garo Makai Senki 20
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Garo ~Makai Senki~ episode|
|Original air date||February 16, 2012|
|Garo ~Makai Senki~|
|< Previous episode
|Train 列車||Next episode >|
Air date: February 16, 2012
- At the Senate, all the cursed Makai Knights gather and are divided between those who intend to giving up their armors while the other half refuse to discard their armor and will force the other group to see things their way.
- After figuring out Sigma's method of killing all the Makai Knights with the power of the moon, and that he obtained the key to the Madou Train from killing Latus to reach the True Demon World to create Idea there, Kouga and Rei intervene at the Senate to calm the situation while promising to find a way to resolve their Seals of Destruction.
- However, using his GouryuuJin to create a barrier to seal in all the Makai Knights; the promise of mercy to the conceding Makai Knights nothing more than lie, Sigma boards the Madou Train with the corpse of Ganon stored in the caboose.
- Using a combination of the Madou Train's traveling abilities and the moon's charging powers, he intends to open a portal to enter the True Demon World to realize Idea (at the same time, entering the portal would cause the Seals of Destruction to activate, killing all of the Makai Knights).
- As a result, Leo is forced to board the train on his own and face Sigma. Left with no choice, Kouga makes a contract with Gajari to help teleport him to the Madou Train and come to Leo's aid.
- With the intervention of Leo and Kouga before the former is knocked out of the train, Sigma's plans are thwarted when Kouga dons his armor to derail the train before cutting off Sigma's left Horror-covered arm, which breaks the Seals of Destruction on the Makai Knights as the train plummets to the ground.
- Tagajou Nobuyoshi - Tanaka Youji → 多賀城信義 - 田中要次