Garo Makai Senki 14
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Garo ~Makai Senki~ episode|
|Original air date||January 12, 2012|
|Garo ~Makai Senki~|
|< Previous episode
|Reunion 再会||Next episode >|
Air date: January 12, 2012
- News comes to Kouga from the Senate that Hyuuga, an apprentice to the Kantai area's Makai Knight Tsubasa, the White Night Knight Dan, is attacked by the rouge Makai Knight Shijima Wataru, known as the Thunder Knight Baron. Kouga and Leo are sent not only to find and capture Wataru, they are also given orders to kill the Makai Knight if he truly embraced the darkness.
- Finding Baron as he duels against Dan, Kouga intervenes yet allows Wataru to escape to everyone's shock. By then, it is revealed that Tsubasa was also marked with the Seal of Destruction and is suffering due to his repeated use of his Makai armor.
- While having Leo tend to Tsubasa's wounds, Kouga explains that he will not kill Wataru as Leo points out the fact that it must be for the sake of Wataru's son. However, chiding Leo as a Makai Priest for his ignorance on the matter, Tsubasa states that Makai Knights are ready to die with their loved ones also prepared for the event.
- But as Kouga attempts to talk a wounded and sick Tsubasa from leaving, Hyuuga arrives and reveals that Wataru stabbed himself in the leg to stop himself from killing the youth earlier.
- With this knowledge that Wataru is having his own internal struggle, brought about by the red-masked man's enchantment, Kouga arrives to the cave Wataru is hiding in to help him overcome his inner darkness. Forced to raise his armor to battle the conflicted Baron, Garo appears to be on the losing end when Tsubasa arrives and dons his armor to assist, with the battle ending when Dan is able to pin down Baron so Garo can stab through him to shatter the gem twisting Wataru's personality.
- As his vital organs were not harmed in the gambit, Tsubasa tells Kouga though he is ready to die he will not foolishly race to his demise. Wataru, now returned to normal, thanks Kouga, and, upon seeing a decoration on Kouga's jacket, realises the two have met before as they part ways.
Hinata - Tomita Minoru → 日向 - 富田 稔