Garo Yami 22
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Garo ~Yami wo Terasu Mono~ episode|
|Original air date||August 31, 2013|
礼 Kanji for the title means "Thanks/To bow". It's also the "rai" part of Burai's name.
|Garo ~Yami wo Terasu Mono~|
|< Garo Yami 21||礼 Master||Garo Yami 23 >|
Important things that happened
- Crying child - 伊藤悠翔 → 泣く子供 - 伊藤悠翔
- Female SG-1 captain - Uncredited
- Rivera - Imura Kumi → リベラ - 井村空美
- Suzaki Rui - Maeda Nozomi → 洲崎類 - 前田希美
- Kaneshiro Tousei - Tsuda Kanji → 金城滔星 - 津田寛治
- Sonshi - Kurata Yasuaki → 尊士 - 倉田保昭
- Hakana - Yokoyama Megumi → 波奏 - 横山めぐみ
- Rivera still bleeds from where her tongue was cut off. She uses the cut off tongue to track down the Makai Knights' base, since her tongue is now a part of the Madou Horror Detector.
- There's something poetic about an announcer having her tongue cut off. Then the tongue "telling" Rivera where the base is.