Kyouryuuger TV Magazine Special DVD
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It's here! Midsummer Armed On Festival!!
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger episode|
|Original air date||August 2013|
|ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger|
|< Kyouryuuger Brave 23||It's here! Midsummer Armed On Festival!!
|Kyouryuuger Brave 24 >|
Important things that happened
- Debo Tangosekku from Brave 12 (May 5th)
- Debo Tanabanta from Brave 20 (July 7th)
- The revived monsters are both holiday monsters.
- When in possessed form, KyouryuuBlue has those white triangle things that Japanese ghosts have on their foreheads.
- When Blue summons the power of the wandering spirits, it's very similar to what Bandora says when she makes her monsters grow.
- Ukiwa (inntertube) and Ukiuki (cheerful)
- Mushi (forget/ignore) and Mushi (insects)
- Suika (Watermelon) and Tanoshii (Enjoy)
- Gag Sense and No Sense
- Jyuudenchi (ZyuDenchi) and Jiyuu (Free)
- Noroi (Cursed) and Yoroi (Armored)
- Ao (Blue) and Aoo (Ow)
- Wataame (cotton candy) and Watasu (give)
The Festival Brothers also have a sort of pun. Matsuri (Festival) and Chimatsuri (bloodbath, literally a "blood festival")
Ucchii also has a pun. Yuurei (Ghosts) and Yure (tremble)