Jump to navigation Jump to search
Let's Go! The BN Thieves
|Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||February 19, 2017|
|Fan Rating||4.33 / 5|
|Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger|
|< Space.01||Let's Go! The BN Thieves
|Aired with Kamen Rider Ex-Aid 19|
Air date: February 19, 2017
Important things that happened
- New members
- Number - 04
- Weapon - Kyuu Crossbow
- Mecha - Tenbin Voyager
- Constellation - Libra (The Scales)
- Number - 06
- Weapon - Kyuu Sickle
- Mecha - Hebitsukai Voyager
- Constellation - Ophiuchus (The Snake Charmer)
- Voice actor - Ishikawa Hideo
- Position - Governor (Planet Jigama)
- Home - Planet Tsutan (Lacerta "The Lizard" Constellation System)
- Equipment - Tsutan Gun
- Classification - Creature Alien
- Hoshi★Minato - Matsumoto Hiroya (Cameo) → ホシ★ミナト - 松本寛也
A YouTube supplementary video that is uploaded after the week's episode airs.
- The KyuuRangers names are displayed in English in this episode. They spell Hame's KyuuRanger name as ChameleonGreen, which is incorrect since the names are based on the constellations. The constellation Chamaeleon is spelled with an extra "a", so it should be ChamaeleonGreen.
- The KyuuRangers display a pyramid chart that feature the Jark Matter hierarchy. Their names are based on the shogunate system, with slight spelling changes.
- At the top is the Shogun who is Don Armage.
- Next is the Chief Retainer (Karo) who manage systems. Elidron is a Chief Retainer, and he manages the Sagittarius Constellation System.
- Under that is the Governor (Daikaan) who manage planets. In this episode, the governor of Jigama planet is Gamettsui.
- At the very bottom are the combatants who are broken up into the Indabee and the larger Tsuyoindabee.
- The BN Thieves are named after their members, Balance, and Naaga.
- Balance speaks mostly in old Japanese slang. A lot of them use Japanese pig latin like mengo (gomen) or shikuyoro (yoroshiku).
- When combining their weapons, they're imitating PIKO TARO's famous PPAP meme.
- A vision is shown of Naaga's race, where all the male and female characters are clearly the same as Naaga's actor in different wigs and clothing. It is unknown whether or not this is just Lucky's imagination.
Out of Episode Trivia
- Color of the week: Blue