|Ending theme||GAGAGAGAGAGAGA - Golden Bomber|
|No. of episodes||7|
|Fan Rating||/ 5 Stars|
|Time||10:00 pm Friday|
|Original run||January 18, 2019– March 1, 2019|
A Japanese drama based on a manga by the same name. Started January 18, 2019at 10 PM on NHK. Seven episodes long.
|Episode 01||Tokusatsu Girl
|January 18, 2019||Tanbe Shigenori||Suenaga Sou|
|Episode 02||Toraiger Lady
|January 25, 2019|
|Episode 03||Additional Member
|February 1, 2019|
|Episode 04||An Otaku's Feelings
|February 8, 2019||Ono Michi|
|Episode 05||Beach Time
|February 15, 2019|
|Episode 06||A Mother's Feelings
|February 22, 2019||Suenaga Sou|
|Episode 07||Like What You Like
|March 1, 2019|
Yoshida-san (Yoshida Hisami)
Kitashiro-san (Kitashiro Yuuko)
Charahiko （Kawashima Naotarou）
Yuki-chan (Shirahama Yuki)
Damien (Tamiya Taku)
Miyabi-san (Miyane Natsuki)
Nakamura's mother (Nakamura Fumi)
Voiced by Tsuchiya Shimba
Voiced by Yoshihara Masato
Voiced by Nishiura Nozomi
Genka Shogun (ゲンカ将軍)
Voiced by Seki Tomokazu
Kyuukyuuki Emerjason (救急機 エマージェイソン)
Voiced by Suzumura Kenichi
- Narration / Emerjason - Suzumura Kenichi → ナレーション/エマージェイソンの声 - 鈴村健一
- Emerjason, Genka Shogun - Okamoto Jirou → エマージェイソン、ゲンカ将軍 - 岡元次郎
- Shishileo - Mori Hirotsugu → シシレオー - 森博嗣
- Toraiger - Fujita Youhei → トライガー - 藤田洋平
- Cherda - Nakai Ayako → チェルダ - 中井絢子
- Celotl - Hachisuka Shoji → セロトル - 蜂須賀昭二
- Wada Sanshiro
- Manga creator - Tanba Niwa
- Writer - Tanabe Shigenori
- Music - Izutsu Akio
- Directors - Suenaga Sou、Nitta Shinzou、Ono Michi
- Action Director - Ogura Toshihiro
- Tokusatsu Cooperation - Toei
- Jyushouwan (獣将王) means "Beast Commander Kings". Wan (wang) is Chinese for "king".
- Jyushouwan seems to take inspiration from several Sentai series. Like GekiRanger, their main motif are felines. Shishileo's attack looks like the logo for GaoRanger. Their extra ranger also looks like GaoSilver, except with an ocelot theme.
- Ninkyou means "chivalrous, heroic", but over time has become associated with "yakuza".
- No one except for Kano calls Ninkyou, Damien, or Charahiko by these nicknames except for her. Charahiko in particular is funny since it means "frivolous boy".
- Kano's mom doesn't use the pronoun "I" to refer to herself. Instead, she says "Mom". For example, she'd say "Mom thinks that looks cute on you" instead of "I think that looks cute on you."
- Toraiger is a portmanteau of Tora/tiger and Tiger.
- Cherda is from the word "cheetah" and something else?
- Celotl supposedly comes from the word "ocelot"
- Genka Shogun probably gets his name from "kenka" or "to have a fight".
- Kyuukyuuki Emerjason's name means "emergency service machine", but the word itself is a pun on 99 hence the 99 in his logo. His design is based on the metal hero series. Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGo V also had an emergency service theme.
- Damien is named after the son of the devil from the Omen series.
- Koshiba Fuka played Kiki for the live Kiki's Delivery Service movie.
- Takeda Rena was the main heroine for Kamen Rider Amazons.
- Okamoto Jirou portrays Genka Shogun and Emerjason.
T-N Release List
|Press link to expand|