Tokusatsu GAGAGA 04
An Otaku's Feelings
|Tokusatsu GAGAGA episode|
|Action Director||Ogura Toshihiro|
|Original air date||February 8, 2019|
|< Ep 03||An Otaku's Feelings
|Ep 05 >|
Important things that happened
- Miyabi-san (Miyane Natsuki) - Yoshida Mikako → みやびさん（宮根奈津貴） - 吉田美佳子
- Kubota (Karaoke employee) - Ishida Takumi (Kaminari) → 窪田(カラオケ店員) - 石田たくみ（カミナリ）
- Bee Boys - BOYS AND MEN → ビーボーイズ - BOYS AND MEN
- Shiroyan (Shirotani Junpei) - Mizuno Masaru → シロやん（城谷順平） - 水野勝
- Yamapon (Yamamoto Tatsuomi) - Tanaka Shunsuke → やまポン（山本龍臣） - 田中俊介
- Ruirui (Rui Asakura) - Tamura Yukihisa → るいるい（ルイ麻倉） - 田村侑久
- Akkii (Tsuchida Akira) - Tsujimoto Tatsunori → アッキー（土田晶） - 辻本達規
- Waka (Wakabayashi Naoya) - Kobayashi Yutaka → 若（若林直哉） - 小林豊
- Ozaamu (Ozawa Osamu) - Yuhi → オザーム（小沢治） - 勇翔
- Kibatan (Kiba Taihei) - Hiramatsu Kento → キバたん（木場太平） - 平松賢人
- Kuuman (Manda Kuya) - Tsuchida Takumi → くーまん（万田久弥） - 土田拓海
- Karaoke Kaijin - Inada Tetsu → カラオケ怪人 - 稲田徹
- ?Tokunaga (Gossiping office lady) - Inuzaka Asana (SKE48) → 徳永 - 犬塚あさな
- ?Satsuki (Gossiping office lady) - ? → 五月 - ?
- No CMs because NHK is a publicly funded station.
- When Nakamura and Yoshida are getting their scores totaled, Nakamura's age is listed as 24. Yoshida's age is listed as 3?.
- The karaoke employee is played by Ishida Takumi who is the comedic partner of Takeuchi Manabu who plays Ninkyou-san. Their comedy duo name is KAMINARI. He was the cop in the previous episode.
- At one point, instead of saying Da-me-en the way she usually does, Nakamura says Day-me-en like director Damien Chazelle who released First Man last year. This pronunciation creeps out like Damien, whose real name we learn is Tamiya.
- Bee Boys are represented by a bee with wings that look like B. They have eight members and eight in Japanese is hachi, so is bee (hachi), and on top of that, the B in their logo also looks like an 8.
- Bee Boys are played by BOYS AND MEN, the same group that the actor for Onoda and Toraiger's actor are from.
- Debagame is a play on the word Debakame, a Japanese slang word for "peeping Tom". The word kame in Japanese means turtle.
- When Nakamura says a quote about returning to a valley, this is from the anime movie Nausicaa of the Valley of the Winds.
- Why Did You Come to Nagoya is a parody of Why Did You Come to Japan
- Nagoya Meshi no Uta is a real song by BOYS AND MEN, the group that portray the Bee Boys.