The episode title in Japanese means "The Dolce of Blood".
Important things that happened
- Iyu's Lullaby イユの子守唄
- Dolce is Italian for "Sweet".
- A little before the 2 minute mark, a woman walks in the bar and steps on Zero's coat. This woman is Silva's voice actress. Funnily, Silva remarks jealously towards this woman when she makes eyes at Rei.
- We see Rei's sweet tooth again. He asks for more cream in his drink, and eats a bunch of the bar's candy.
- Episode is named Dolce which is Italian for "sweet".
- Rei's bike from Beast of a White Night is seen in his apartment.
- The women's names seem like they're a random pairing between two Japanese characters with a dash between them.
- Hiraguri Satomi has been in other Amemiya works. She was on episode 7 of Garo Yami and was a semi-regular on Gouraigan.
- Yoshida Miori was on Gouraigan 4.
- Hirano Yasuyuki had some role in Kamen Rider the Next.