Lupin VS Pat 13
The Best and Worst Day Off
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||May 6, 2018|
|Fan Rating||4.24 / 5|
|Kaitou Sentai LupinRanger VS Keisatsu Sentai PatRanger|
|< Ep 12||The Best and Worst Day Off
|Ep 14 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Build 34|
Important things that happened
Voiced by Arai Satomi
- Le rock du bagne - The rock of the prison (監獄ロック Kangoku rokku) - Based on the scroll from Kakuranger.
- Ichinose Shiho - Komatsu Moka → 一ノ瀬詩穂 - 小松もか
- Top Gum
- Lupin Furikake
- Kate Tokyo
- First time one of the teams defeated both the small enemy and their giantfied version.
- The dual transformation makes use of stereo sound. It has the sound effects for Tsukasa's transformation in the left channel, and effects for Umika's transformation in the right.
- Naiyo's design is based on an otter, a kappa and a kunoichi.
- Naiyo Kapaja's name is an anagram of 「河童じゃない。」("Kappa ja nai." = "I am not a kappa.")
- When Naiyo is defeated, she says "Naiyo is still 16 times 10!" (「ナイーヨはまだ１６かける１０！」= "Naīyo wa mada jūroku kakeru jū!") This is a reference to Matsumoto Iyo's 1981 song "Sentimental Journey", in which one of the lyrics is "Iyo is still 16". (「伊代はまだ１６だから。」= "Iyo wa mada jūroku da kara.") So, Naiyo is 160 years old.
- This reference is probably not immediately recognizable to anyone under the age of 40, so likely a lot of confused children this episode.
- Episode continues Tsukasa's love of plushies, with her getting wet and going to a haunted house (which she can't stand) in order to get one that she wants.