Air date: January 20, 2006
- After confronting the Horror Gargoyle in the West, outside his area, Kouga is ordered not to set foot in the area again.
- Meanwhile, during her attempt to uncover the truth behind the final blank page, Kaoru finds a clue in an interview by sculptor Kuramachi Kouhei who states her father as an inspiration to him.
- Entering the western territory, Kaoru finds Kuramachi's studio. However, learning that Kuramachi never met her father, Kaoru is forced to run for her life when she realizes he is a Horror's host.
- Though Rei comes to her aid, Kuramachi flings her over the ledge with Kouga arriving to save her in spite of the disobeying the Watchdogs.
- Forced to stay at the sidelines, Kouga witnesses Rei battle Gargoyle, killing the Horror as its host was in awe of Rai's beauty. After being thanked by Kaoru, Rei walks off while revealing his true name: Ginga.
Kuramachi Kouhei, Gargoyle's human form.
A Horror that takes the body of Kuramachi Kouhei, a sculptor who sold his soul to the "devil" to possess the "Hands of God" so he could create the ideal sculpture.
Using his "gift", Kuramachi creates voodoo sculptures to torture his victims (young women) to death before sucking them down face first.
- Nashimoto Yurie - Sugimoto Yuuko → 梨本由梨絵 - 杉本夕子
CM (HD airing)
- Mobile Strike
- Find my Tokyo - Oji with Ishihara Satomi
- Itsuka Monogatari -Mittsu no Oukoku to Sannin no Onna- (Tale of Tales) Promo
- Suntory Southern Alps Water with Utada Hikaru
- Mineo with Aoki Wakana
- Indeed - Rock animation
- This episode uses multiple point of view camera angle shots.
- Nashimoto Yurie the publisher returns. She was last seen in episode 10.