Kamen Rider Kuuga (Character)
|Kamen Rider Kuuga|
|Actor||Tominaga Kenji (Suit actor)|
|Alt identity||Godai Yuusuke|
|First appearance||Kamen Rider Kuuga 01|
|Signature move||Mighty Kick|
The titular character for the series Kamen Rider Kuuga.
Suit actor: Tominaga Kenji
Kuuga's design is based on the kuwagata beetle, hence Kuuga.
Except the Growing Form, these were Kuuga’s basic forms ever since the ancient time with a Linto user.
- Growing Form グローイングフォーム
- The weakest Kuuga form. His horns are smallest in this form. Kuuga's power is represented by the length of his horns.
- The police refer to Kuuga in this as Unknown Lifeform #2.
- There are several factors that may cause Kuuga to automatically enter this form.
- When the user is critically wounded in a battle.
- When the user exceeds the time limit of using Pegasus Form.
- When the spirit stone, Amadam, is not in full power.
- When the spirit stone is exhausted from using to much power.
- Mighty Formマイティフォーム
- Kuuga's red default form.
- The police refer to Kuuga in this form (and after they learn that he does color swaps) as Unknown Lifeform #4.
- He doesn't use a weapon in this form, but has a Rider Kick finisher.
- Dragon Form ドラゴンフォーム
- Kuuga's blue form which increases his speed at the cost of strength.
- The weapon in this form is the Dragon Rod.
- His hand to hand combat is not very effective without a weapon though.
- Pegasus Form ペガサスフォーム
- Kuuga's green form which increases his senses at the cost of extreme stamina drain.
- The weapon in this form is the Pegasus Bowgun.
- He can only stay in this form for 50 seconds at most, otherwise Kuuga enters Growing Form and not being able to transform within two hours.
- Titan Form タイタンフォーム
- Kuuga's purple form which increases his defense and attack.
- The weapon in this form is the Titan Sword.
- The armor’s endurance has its eventual limits in blocking any attacks.
|Growing Form||Mighty Form||Dragon Form||Pegasus Form||Titan Form|
- The upgrade of all Kuuga's Standard Forms.
- Rising Forms increases the abilities of each Standard Forms.
- The maximum limit of using Rising forms is only 30 seconds, otherwise Kuuga will revert back to the Standard Forms.
- Rising Mighty ライジングマイティ
- An upgrade of the Mighty form.
- Rising Dragon ライジングドラゴン
- An upgrade of the Dragon form.
- Rising Pegasus ライジングペガサス
- An upgrade of the Pegasus form.
- Rising Titan ライジングタイタン
- An upgrade of the Titan form.
- Amazing Mighty アメイジングマイティ
- An upgrade of the Rising Mighty form.
|Rising Mighty Form||Rising Dragon Form||Rising Pegasus Form||Rising Titan Form||Amazing Mighty Form|
- Kuuga's strongest form.
- Arcle アークル
- Kuuga's transformation belt. Kuuga usually uses it for changing forms or summoning Gouram.
- Amadam アマダ
- A spirit stone in the Arcle, which is the core to function the belt.
- It has the ability to save the user from a certain death.
- Dragon Rod ドラゴンロッド
- The weapon of Dragon form.
- Pegasus Bowgun ペガサスボウガン
- The weapon of Pegasus form.
- Titan Sword タイタンソード
- The weapon of Titan form.
- Gouram 装甲機ゴウラム
- An ancient weapon that serves Kuuga in battle.
- It has the ability to combine with Kuuga’s motorcycles.
- It is equipped with a spirit stone which shares the similarity to Kuuga’s Amadam.
- Gouram's spirit stone, however, is a failsafe that Gouram will self destruct if Kuuga enters Ultimate Form.
- TryChaser 2000 トライチェイサー2000 (TRCS 2000)
- An advance motorcycle developed for the Police Department.
- Try Gouram トライゴウラム
- The combination of Gouram and TryChaser 2000 resulted as armored horse.
- BeatChaser 2000 ビートチェイサー2000 (BTCS 2000)
- Another advance motorcycle developed for Kuuga to replace the TryChaser 2000.
- Beat Gouram ビートゴウラム
- The combination of Gouram and BeatChaser 2000 resulted as armored horse.
User: Onodera Yuusuke
- Kamen Rider Kuuga had most multiple forms in the Kamen Rider franchise until Kamen Rider W and Kamen Rider OOO broke the record.