Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters VS Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger the Movie
|Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters VS Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: The Movie|
特命戦隊ゴーバスターズVS海賊戦隊ゴーカイジャー THE MOVIE
|Running time||62 minutes|
|Sentai VS Series|
|< Gokaiger VS Gavan||Go-Busters
|Kyouryuuger VS Go-Busters >|
|< Go-Busters Mission 46||Go-Busters Mission 47 >|
A Japanese tokusatsu film features a crossover between Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. It is the fifth film of the Super Sentai Festival (スーパー戦隊祭り) and is a part of the Super Sentai VS Series.
This film marks the first appearance of the 37th Super Sentai Series, ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger.
- A fierce battle between two Sentai. Ready, go extremely showy!
- (2大戦隊ガチバトル, ド派手にレディゴー!)
The plot is based on Figure-Oh, No. 178
The Gokaigers were captured by the Zangyack after departing to Zangyack's home planet to destroy the space empire. The Gokaigers (less GokaiSilver) are completely changed and now work for the Space Empire Zangyack. They return to Earth with a remade black GokaiGalleon and attack the Go-Busters in search of a five Mystical Ranger Key. During the fight, the Go-Busters manage to capture Navi, who tells them that the Zangyack are also working with the Vaglass and that they must go back in time. Usami Youko and Beet J Stag travel back to the Edo era and find Ikari Gai who is disguised as the legendary "Nezumi Kozou" to assist them in their fight.
- New commander of Zangyack and nephew of the emperor Akudosu Giru.
- Voiced by Hashi Takaya 土師孝也
- Bacchus comes from the Greek god of frenzy and wine. Bacchusu carries around a bottle of alcohol everywhere, and uses it to become big at the end. His name can also be read as baka sugiru or "This is way too stupid", probably a comment on how tired the naming scheme is becoming.
- Zangyack's Action Commander and Bacchusu Giru's assistant.
- Voiced by Nakamura Yuuichi 中村悠一, who also voiced Beet J Stag / Stag Buster.
A recolor of Deratsueigaa.
Name comes from the Kansai phrase "Ware, donai yaa" which means "What's wrong with you?" In fact, he has a Kansai accent in most of his dialogue. He also shouts it out as his death cry.
1772, Edo era
- GokaiRed = ShinkenRed
- GokaiRed, GokaiBlue, GokaiYellow = Sun Vulcan
- GokaiGreen, GokaiPink, GokaiSilver = Gouraigers, Shurikenger
VS Bacchusu Giru with All Reds
- GokaiRed = DenjiRed
- GokaiBlue = DynaRed
- GokaiYellow = GekiRed
- GokaiGreen = FiveRed
- GokaiPink = MagiRed
- GokaiSilver = Go-On Red
- Go-Buster Ace = GekiTouja, FlashKing, RyuuSeiOu
- Gokai-Ou = DaiBouken
- Go-Buster Lioh = GaoKing, GaoKentaurus
- Buster Hercules = MagiKing
- GouJyuJin = DaiZyuJin
Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
- Sakurada Hiromu / Red Buster - Suzuki Katsuhiro
- Iwasaki Ryuuji / Blue Buster - Baba Ryouma
- Usami Youko / Yellow Buster - Komiya Arisa
- Jin Masato / Beet Buster - Matsumoto Hiroya
- Nakamura Miho - Nishihira Fuuka
- Morishita Tooru - Takahashi Naoto
- Kuroki Takeshi - Sakaki Hideo
- Enter - Jinnai Syo
- Escape - Misaki Ayame
Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger
- Captain Marvelous / GokaiRed - Ozawa Ryouta
- Joe Gibken / GokaiBlue - Yamada Yuki
- Luka Milfy / GokaiYellow - Ichimichi Mao
- Don Dogoier / GokaiGreen - Shimizu Kazuki
- Ahim de Famille / GokaiPink - Koike Yui
- Ikari Gai / GokaiSilver - Ikeda Junya
- Basco ta Jolokia - Hosogai Kei
- Chida Nick - Fujiwara Keiji
- Gorisaki Banana - Genda Tesshou
- Usada Lettuce - Suzuki Tatsuhisa
- Beet J Stag / Stag Buster, Waredonaiyaa - Nakamura Yuuichi
- Navi - Tamura Yukari
- Jealoushitto - Sakurai Takahiro
- Bacchusu Giru - Hashi Takaya
- Yatsudenwani - Tsukui Kyousei
- Narrator - Munakata Shuu
- Mobirate, GokaiSabre, GokaiGun, GokaiCellular, GokaiSpear, and GokaiGalleon Buster Voice - Seki Tomokazu
- GB Custom Visor and Lio Blaster Voice - Mizuki Ichirou
ZyuDen Sentai Kyouryuuger
- KyouryuuRed - Ryuusei Ryou
- KyouryuuBlack - Saito Syuusuke
- KyouryuuBlue - Kinjo Yamato
- KyouryuuGreen - Shiono Akihisa
- KyouryuuPink - Konno Ayuri
- Kizuna ~ Go-Busters! Gokai ni Arrange ver. キズナ～ゴーバスターズ! 豪快にアレンジver.
- Lyrics: Fujibayashi Shoko 藤林聖子
- Composition and Arrangement: Oishi Kenichirou 大石憲一郎 (Project.R)
- Artist: Nazo no Shin Unit Starmen 謎の新ユニットＳＴＡ☆ＭＥＮ
- Maybe some references to Abaranger in the movie.
- Bacchus Giru looks like one of the leaders of Barban from Gingaman. Bacchus is named after the Greek god of wine while Barban might be named after Barbancourt, a well-known rum.
- The Go-Busters recognize the Gokaigers, so there's some canon connecting this movie with past movies.
- Gorisaki is dropped in the Cretacious Period of the Mesozoic era. Hakua and Nakadai's names are both references to these periods.
- Kyouryuuya is featured (circa 2005) still serving Kyouryuu Curry. In the shop there's a poster for Earth Expo 2005. Of course, Yatsudenwani is also present.
- Some pirate ships are seen in the 1557 Mediterranean Sea.
- The mecha change choices are also interesting.
- GouZyuJin changes into DaiZyuJin, which is one of the mecha it's a reference to.
- Go-Buster Lioh changes into GaoKing, both has lions in their chests. Lioh changing into GaoKentaros pokes at Lioh having a ride-able form.
- Ace turns into GekiTouja, both are non-lion cat based mecha.
- Ace turning into RyuuSeiOu = Both mecha formed the core of their combined mecha.
- Gokai-Ou turns into DaiBouken. Maybe because both pinks are submarines, both have race cars, and both blues have flying machines? Or maybe being both anniversary series with vehicles as mecha?
- Buster Hercules to MagiKing, because Jin's actor was MagiYellow.
- In her cameo, Kaoru announces herself as the former head of the Shiba clan. (志葉家先代当主)
- Waredonaiyaa actually says part of his name when asking Luka and Joe why they're having trouble defeating Ryuuji.
- Probably not in the same continuity as Go-Busters.
- Megazord Omega first appears here, before it shows up in the show.
- Enter summons Escape here along with two dead Gokaiger villains: Basco and Damarasu. In the TV series, he does this using plants and the Escape that's restored is a blank slate. This Escape appears to remember Papa Messiah as she shouts his name when she dies again.
- Probably not in the same continuity as Kyouryuuger unless the movie takes place after the events of the first episode.
- 46:32 Don Dogoier changes into FiveRed, but the subtitle and logo are for Liveman instead.
- Shimoyama Kento 下山健人
- Shibasaki Takayuki 柴崎貴行
- Fukuzawa Hirofumi 福沢博文
T-N Release List
|Press link to expand|