Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger VS Space Sheriff Gavan the Movie
|Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger VS Space Sheriff Gavan: The Movie|
January 21, 2012|
March 21, 2012 (Retail)
|Running time||63 minutes|
|Super Sentai VS Series|
|< Goseiger VS Shinkenger|| Gokaiger
|Go-Busters VS Gokaiger >|
|< Gokaiger Episode 46||Gokaiger Episode 47 >|
A Japanese tokusatsu film to commemorate the 35th Anniversary of Super Sentai Series and 30th Anniversary of Space Sheriff Series. It is a crossover between Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger and the legendary Space Sheriff Gavan. It is also the fourth film of the Super Sentai Festival (スーパー戦隊祭り).
Important things that happened
- Captain Marvelous / GokaiRed - Ozawa Ryouta
- Joe Gibken / GokaiBlue - Yamada Yuki
- Luka Milfy / GokaiYellow - Ichimichi Mao
- Don Dogoier / GokaiGreen - Shimizu Kazuki
- Ahim de Famille / GokaiPink - Koike Yui
- Ikari Gai / GokaiSilver - Ikeda Junya
- Ichijouji Retsu / Space Sheriff Gavan, Akebono Shirou / Battle Kenya, Oume Daigoro / DenjiBlue - Ohba Kenji
- Basco ta Jolokia - Hosogai Kei
- Captain Marvelous (Young) - Hamada Tatsuomi
- Space Police Superintendent Weevil / Ashuraada (Voice) - Sano Shirou 佐野史郎
- Kegareshia - Oikawa Nao
- Kaze no Shizuka - Yamasaki Mami
- Navi - Voiced by Tamura Yukari
- Narrator, Mobirate's Voice - Seki Tomokazu
- Engine Machalcon - Hirata Hiroaki
- Akudosu Giru - Ogawa Shinji
- Insaan - Inoue Kikuko
- Dairandou - Ehara Masashi
- Elder - Chiba Shigeru
- Sister - Katou Emiri
- Jealoushitto - Sakurai Takahiro
- Sally - Oomura Touru
- Tensouda - Sawaki Ikuya
- Yogostein：Yanada Kiyoyuki
- Kitaneidas：Madono Mitsuaki
- Bae - Ishida Akira
- Maboroshi no Gekkou - Ginga Banjo
- Yougen Spy Vancuria - Watanabe Misa
- Yatsudenwani - Tsukui Kyousei
- Red Buster - Voiced by Suzuki Katsuhiro
- Blue Buster - Voiced by Baba Ryouma
- Yellow Buster - Voiced by Komiya Arisa
- Oume Daigorou's anpan business is called "Denjipan", an homage to Denshi Sentai Denjiman and his love for anpan.
- This also made an appearance before in Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Heroes Big Climactic Battle.
- Gai refers to Akebono Shirou's "smell of the savanna", a reference to Akebono Shirou having been trained in Kenya.
- The Henshin scene at the very end, where Gavan, Battle Kenya and DenjiBlue transform, is a tribute to the very final scene of the Space Sheriff Trilogy, where Gavan, Sharivan and Shaider also transform after the request of a voice coming from the sky.
- The way Mons Drake, Kinggon, and Robogog react and appear is the same as their souls do in Goseiger episode 49. That might suggest that their souls were able to manifest in Makuu Space.
- When Joe transformed into DenjiBlue, he is using the DenjiPunch for boxing attacks. Gai joins him by transforming into Go-On Gold, also using boxing attacks. This is a reference to Hiroto who always trained in boxing, but in battle used his Rocket Dagger instead.
- In the flashback scene where Ichijouji Retsu rescues young Captain Marvelous, his dialogue references the lyrics of the Space Sheriff Gavan opening theme - most notably: "Otoko nandarou?" ("Are you a man?") "Abayo namida," ("Farewell, tears.") and "Yoroshiku yuuki." ("Welcome, courage.").
- Original Creator: Yatsude Saburou 八手三郎
- Writer: Arakawa Naruhisa 荒川稔久
- Director: Nakazawa Shoujirou 中澤祥次郎
- Action Director: Ishigaki Hirofumi 石垣広文
T-N Release List
|Press link to expand|