Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers 02
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Big Peach, Little Peach
|Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers episode|
|Action Director||Fukuzawa Hirofumi|
|Original air date||March 13, 2022|
|Fan Rating||4.38 / 5|
|Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers|
|< Ep 01||Big Peach, Little Peach
|Ep 03 >|
|Aired with Kamen Rider Revice 26|
Important things that happened
- Voiced by: Matsuura Sachiko
- Height: 190cm
- Weight: 228kg
- Skin: Steam Locomotive (蒸気機関車)
- Length: 452.0m
- Weight: 18532.0t
- Skin: Steam Locomotive (9-car train) (蒸気機関車 (9両編成))
- Kijino Miho - Arata Momoko → 雉野みほ - 新田桃子
- Isono Sanae - Matsuura Sachiko → 磯野さなえ - 松浦佐知子
- Isono Sanae (40s) - Yuki Sanae → 磯野さなえ - 結城さなえ
- Isono Sanae (20s) - Kuroki Momoka → 磯野さなえ - 黒木百花
- Detective Sayama Kenji - Sugimoto Ryoji → 刑事 狭山健児 - 杉本凌士
- Celestial Maiden - Kawakita Kotone → 天女 - 河北琴音
- Celestial Maiden - Ida Ayaka → 天女 - 井田彩花
- Celestial Maiden - Kato Moa → 天女 - 加藤萌朝
- Ishikawa - Ueda Takahito → 石川 - 植田敬仁
- Takenaka - 竹内啓 → 竹中 - 竹内啓
- Kiriyama - Yusa Ryousuke → 桐山 - 遊佐亮介
- Kijino's boss - Taki Kohtaro → 部長 - 滝晃太朗
- McDonalds Happy Set Vegetables again
- Men Choco Yarou
- Avatarou Sentai DonBrothers show
- Super Bath Time DonBrothers
- Sing: Next Stage
- Nintendo Switch: Hoshi no Kirby Discovery
- No ending theme again
- The bus stop Pink gets off at is labeled Taketori stop. The title of Kaguya Hime's story is Taketori Monogatari (Tale of the Bamboo Cutter).
- Mahoro Bus is a pun on Mahoroba "great and splendid land".
- Haguruma Coffee means Cog Coffee
- Haruka says "Full-power full-force" in reference to Zenkaiger, to which Kaito has no reaction.
- Rashonomiya might be a reference to Rashonmon, the titular gate in the Kurosawa movie. It's also made of the kanji for "compass" and "life"
- Two of the guest actors this time have momo in their name. Arata Momoko (Miho) and Kuroki Momoka (Sanae in her 20s).
- Resshaki (烈車鬼) and Resshaking (烈車鬼ング) are named after Toqger's title name, "Ressha" (烈車).
- In the recap, pink's line about a lot of them coming wasn't in episode 1.
- Yellow's phrase when she transforms about an oni receiving a club is based on an idiom in Japanese: "Like giving a kanabō to an oni". It means to give extra advantage to someone who already has one.
- "Luck in! Oni in too! Luck in!" is a play on Setsubun saying "Luck in! Oni out!"