Add kaiju names to R/B
To Do List
Feel free to add to my list
- Muraoka Hiroyuki
- Takahashi Yuya
- Tokusatsu Timeline
- GOZEN-Junren no Ken-
- Write up Garo difference article
- Change suit actor to stunt actor
- Ultraman Dyna: The Return of Hanejiro
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid the Movie: True Ending
- Kamen Rider Amazons the Movie
- Engine Sentai Go-Onger 10 YEARS GRANDPRIX
- Category:No pic
- Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger the Movie: Geth Indabee no Gyakushuu
- Template:Sakamoto Koichi
- Zeiram https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%BC%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9%E3%83%A0
- Kamio Naoko https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%A5%9E%E5%B0%BE%E7%9B%B4%E5%AD%90
- Uchuu Sentai KyuuRanger: Episode of Stinger
- Misc add Kenshin and update other stuff
- Kamen Rider missing Amazons
- Add movies to title screens
- Good Morning Call: Our Campus Days
- Kaori Kawabuchi (川渕かおり NieR:Automata or Bayonetta 2.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Dad of Light
- Create a Garo/Ultraman category
- LIVE IMPACT Shingeki no Kyojin
- OP ED CM MV
- Kamen Rider V3 (Song) (romanji done)
- Saite (romanji done)
- Play for Tomorrow (romanji done)
- Kamen Rider Ghost the Movie: 100 Eyecons and Ghost's Moment of Destiny
- Negishi Takuya
- Satou Mitsumasa
- Stunt actors
- Template:Kamen Rider Characters
- Nav boxes for groups of heroes
- Character voice actors for Riders.
- Table of heroes and their actors?
- Make episode menus for various movie types
- Make sure episode pages follow current formatting styles. Should have a navbox, nav menu, episode list at bottom, guests, monster of the week, and gallery.
- Encyclopedia of Japanese monsters?
- Update Calendar of Birthdays using Category:Time
- Add Garo chronology
- Template:Infobox television/colour
- Useful Templates
- Speak to the system admin why every picture we uploaded automatically spawn a summary header.
About the edits to Megaranger episode 38, I noticed some minor grammar issues like "on the Agito movie," should be "In the Agito movie." Plus I feel that TV show and movie titles should be italicized. I'm not trying to force this on you or anyone else, I'd just like you consider.