Kamen Rider Zero-One 35.5
Jump to navigation Jump to search
What Created MetsubouJinrai?
|Kamen Rider Zero-One episode|
|Action Director||Watanabe Jun|
|Original air date||June 21, 2020|
|Kamen Rider Zero-One|
|< Super Occupation Taisen 2||What Created MetsubouJinrai?
|Ep 36 >|
|Aired with Mashin Sentai Kiramager Episode 11|
Important things that happened
- As - Tsurushima Noa → アズ - 鶴嶋乃愛
- Ark - Hayami Show → アーク - 速水奨
- Naki - Nakayama Satsuki → 亡 - 中山咲月
- Uchuyaro Raiden / Kamen Rider Ikazuchi - Yamaguchi Daichi → 宇宙野郎雷電 / 仮面ライダー雷 - 山口大地
- Netflix A Whisker Away
- McDonalds Happy Set Pokémon
- As continues to naming scheme of Is and Was with using English names for Humagears. Although since this is an evil Is, perhaps it's a combination of Ark+Is or Aku(evil)+Is?
- When As replies to Jin with "The Secret As-chan", it's a reference to "The Secret Akko-chan" (Himitsu no Akko-chan), an anime and manga popular in the 60s.
- kanacaeilius noticed that the numbers for each of the MetsubouJinrai members correspond to a Japanese word:
- Horobi - 0103 - o-tou-san --> otousan (father)
- Ikazuchi - 0223 - o-ni-ni-san --> oniisan (older brother)
- Naki - 0188 - o-i-ha-ha --> (cannot exactly figure out the pun but from what I can tell, it might be “haha = mother”). This might be a kanji pronunciation for roubo 老母 which means "elderly mother".