Kamen Rider Fourze 35
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kamen Rider Fourze episode|
|Original air date||May 13, 2012|
|Kamen Rider Fourze|
|< Ep 34||Kaijin Broadcast
|Ep 36 >|
|Aired with Go-Busters Mission 12|
Air date: May 13, 2012
Important things that happened
- Capricorn Zodiarts appears.
- The Cosmic Switch starts malfunctioning.
- Leo talks about finding a Core Switch. Apparently, even Gamou may not be aware of the existence of this. Speculation: Perhaps related to a crossover with OOO?
- Switcher: Gotou Toujirou (五藤東次郎)
- Played by: Kawamura Ryousuke (川村亮介)
- Height: 233cm
- Weight: 219kg
- Gotou sounds sort of like the English word for "Goat". From Libra's Laplace Eye, we know that he starts as the Lyra Zodiarts. Lyra is a lyre, a Greek stringed instrument. In Wales, it's known as King Arthur's Harp. Fitting with the guitar theme of this Zodiarts and the evolution into the musical Capricorn Zodiarts.
- Gotou Toujirou - Kawamura Ryousuke → 五藤東次郎 - 川村亮介
- Tatsugami Kou - Yokoyama Kazutoshi → 立神 吼 - 横山一敏
- Young JK - Sekine Wataru → 少年時代のJK - 関根 航
- Mina - Murakami Honoka → 乙川美奈 - 村上穂乃佳
- 甲田鈴美 - Kido Airi
- JKの父 JK's Father - Ryo
- チコ - 山田 彩
- Hayami Kouhei - Amano Hironari → 速水公平 - 天野浩成
- Apparently the Beat Switch can be used to hook up to electric guitars.
- Yet another version of "Hayabusa-kun" appears. This version is more grungy and rock.
- Gentarou's radio name on Gene's show is Yuujou Misaki 友情岬 which translates to Cape Friendship.
- Gentarou mistakes "pan" for the Japanese word for "bread". In actuality, it refers to Pan the Greek god who plays the pan flute and has goatlike features. A Capricorn is a goat with a fish tail.
- The Japanese idiom "Inu ga arukeba... bou ga ataru" is transformed into "Inu ga arukeba... boy meets girl" in JK's version. The idiom originally meant "If a dog wanders, it eventually gets the stick" meaning if one tries too hard, they'll eventually meet with misfortune. Apparently the saying has taken on a more positive meaning lately, along the lines of "If you try something, sometimes good luck will happen."
- The band Gene God is probably a reference to Kamen Rider X. They represent the contrast and similarities between X Rider and his enemy, the evil organization GOD. With Kamen Rider Club member JK representing the Rider and Capricorn Zodiarts representing the enemy organization.
- JK's nickname is Gene. JK's name are the initials for Jin Keisuke / X Rider. Gene in Japanese would be spelled Jiin ジーン, which is just Jin ジン without the dash, so Gene is yet another reference to Jin Keisuke.
- Gotou's nickname is God. The nickname is a direct reference to X Rider's evil organization. Gotou sounds like Goat (Capricorn) which also sounds like God (Goddo), plus he plays the part of the antagonist in this episode since he's a Horoscopes.