Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Kami no Kiba -JINGA- episode|
|Action Director||Kawana Motoki|
|Original air date||October 19, 2018|
|Fan Rating||4.67 / 5|
|Kami no Kiba -JINGA-|
|Determination/Ill Intention >|
- Young Jinga - Higuchi Sora → 少年時代の神牙 - 樋口天翔
- Young Fuusa - Hyoudou Rion → 少年時代の楓沙 - 兵頭莉音
- Kanae - Nagai Riko → 佳菜恵 - 永井理子
- Atsumi - Hasada Riko → 敦美 - 久田莉子
- School girl - Takeuchi Oto → ? - 武内おと
- School girl - Ibuki Misaki → ? - 伊吹美咲
- School girl - Hayama Reiri → ? - 葉山れいり
- School girl - Kinoshita Miyu → ? - 木下美優
- Horror's voice - Nishi Rintaro → ホラーの声 - 西凜太朗
- Opening - Doukoku no Kanata
- Ending - An instrumental of Doukoku no Kanata
- Run Girls, Run!'s "Go! Up! Stardom!
- HAL Tokyo
- Hoshi no Dragon Quest third anniversary
- According to Fuusa, it's 10 days after the events of episode 1.
- After saying the Horror's name, Alva says it's a real nuisance. Zaruba would often say the exact same thing about most Horrors.
- Jinga gives their father's magatama (a comma-shaped jewel) to Touma. It's the yang side of a yin-yang symbol, being the light side. This continues the theming of this series with the duality between darkness and light.
- Nishi Rintaro commonly is the voice actor for Horrors in the Garo series. Although no Horror speaks in this episode AFAIK, so maybe this credit was meant for the previous one?