Let Me Show You! Big Bro's Miracle Shoot
|Denji Sentai MegaRanger episode|
|Original air date||October 12, 1997|
|Denji Sentai MegaRanger|
|< Ep 33||Let Me Show You! Big Bro's Miracle Shoot
|Ep 35 >|
Air date: October 12, 1997
Important things that happened
- A Nejiraa tries to turn children into human weapons to take over the world.
Porcupine Nejiraa=== ヤマアラシネジラー
- Human form: 城戸光晴
- Voice: Tsuda Eizou
- Endou Shinji 遠藤真二 - 平塚大祐
- Kouichirou's little brother.
- ?Takashi 高志 - Uchino Kenta
- Coach - 城戸光晴
- Kouichirou 耕一郎 has Ichirou in it, which means "first son". Shinji 真二 uses the kanji for "true" and "two". One and two, get it?
- Probably just a coincidence, but when Kouichirou gets captured, he uses a clock hands to activate his Digitizer. The Japanese word for clock hands is "hari" which is the same word for "quills".
- This episode isn't too different from a ZyuRanger episode where a monster also tries to use a soccer-playing boy to take over the world.
- Cameo by the Megaranger suit actors amongst the crowd during the soccer match.