Are We Finished!? It Looks Bleak for GalaxyMega
|Denji Sentai MegaRanger episode|
|Original air date||September 21, 1997|
|Denji Sentai MegaRanger|
|< Ep 31||Are We Finished!? It Looks Bleak for GalaxyMega
|Ep 33 >|
Air date: September 21, 1997
Important things that happened
- GalaxyMega becomes completely immobile.
- With no choice left, the MegaRangers are forced to detach DeltaMega and retreat to the moon.
- When they arrive, Hayakawa takes them inside the moon surface base. He gives them set-up tools for the Voyager Machines. It is revealed that this is the first stage of the Space Mega Project.
- There's some strife among the staff, since the Voyager Machines aren't fully tested. Eventually the MegaRangers convince the other mechanics to let them go.
- On their way back to Earth, Gigire attacks them. The individual machines work together to defeat it on the moon surface. Rovoyager-1 and Rocket Voyager-3 do a Voyager Double Attack to defeat Gigire. Then they resume their journey back to Earth.
- The mechas combine to form MegaVoyager. It uses the attacks Voyager Kick, Voyager Punch, and Voyager Spartan to defeat Mad Gileel.
- Because Voyager-1 is humanoid shaped, it has the least propulsion of the Voyager Machines. To compensate for this, Kenta hops onto the other machines like they're platforms in a video game. He might have gotten this hint from Hayakawa who said "You've got a special setup. You're a gamer, aren't you?"
- When MegaBlue gives Rovoyager-1 a lift on the moon, he does a hand gesture. It seems like something should have been dubbed there, but there's no audio.
Writer: Kobayashi Yasuko 小林靖子
Director: Tasaki Ryuuta 田﨑竜太